Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It cost me £30 for a league game at Derby last week. If fans CBA unless prices discounted when in the FIFTH round of he FA Cup and a realistic chance of progress then perhaps they're not PLR?

I pay to see the Albion, not the opposition.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
With luck and assume full ticket prices

Not necessarily. 4 home games in a row (15 days ). A lot of people may cherry pick what they can afford. The club need to be careful not to overprice it.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I am sure Oscar will continue to play the likes of March, JFC, Brez and others in the Cup.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
I think it will be a choice between us vs Hull and the Forest/Preston vs Fulham/Sheffield U for TV as they are the only two games where a Championship side can upstage a Premier League team or Cause an upset.

Feb 14, 2010
Tough, very very tough but its possible we could do it. Be fantastic if we could. Then who knows. If they keep the prices down and get 30000 down there, then that would help the players. Its a chance to get to the last 8 and so I think the club should take this very seriously and get the ground packed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am sure Oscar will continue to play the likes of March, JFC, Brez and others in the Cup.

Hopefully the higher-ups will impress on the current manager that (unlike the previous manager) a decent cup run is not to be tossed aside lightly -and might just save your job. As previous manager may just be starting to realise...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here