Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tara Palmer tomkinson

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The woman was a complete waste of time. Too much money, inherited not earned; nothing useful to do with her life except to party, take drugs and get out of bed at noon. If she had had to work for a living she would have had a good chance to escape being a druggie. No sympathy from here.
You really are a vile individual, aren't you. Not been anyone of colour or disability on TV for you to complain about recently, I suppose?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The woman was a complete waste of time. Too much money, inherited not earned; nothing useful to do with her life except to party, take drugs and get out of bed at noon. If she had had to work for a living she would have had a good chance to escape being a druggie. No sympathy from here.

Apart from the drugs, if i had the money and that lifestyle of partying around the world at a young age, I would have lapped it up and so would many others and anyway you are bang wrong Tara would never get up at noon it would have been around 3 ish.
I liked her.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I heard parts of an old interview with her on the radio yesterday - turns out that she was known as the boring one when young as she did not do drugs at that time. She got involved in drugs when the man she thought she was in love with told her to do them (echoes of Amy Winehouse there). She spent a lot of her time in recent years giving talks to girls at school on the danger of drugs and getting involved in stuff because someone they think they love tell them to do it. All rather sad really. RIP.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

And yet given the option of spending time with her or with you, I'm guessing the vast majority would opt for TPT. You might pause to ask you're self ' why would all these people prefer 'a complete waste of time' to me?'

Perhaps we should have a poll.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And yet given the option of spending time with her or with you, I'm guessing the vast majority would opt for TPT. You might pause to ask you're self ' why would all these people prefer 'a complete waste of time' to me?'

This....and I do wonder why his post got four thumbsup....sad all round

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nice to see that you're continuing your world beating run of getting absolutely everything wrong, all of the time. It's a great effort really. Takes some doing.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

You very obviously know nothing about her. Crass comment.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This....and I do wonder why his post got four thumbsup....sad all round

.......... because plenty of people are ignorant - ignorant in the sense of "not knowing" and being too lazy to find out.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We are all capable of degrading the quality of our lives both with and without help. We are equally able to give and recieve joy.
Whatever your view this young woman appeared from the outside to achieve all four of these elements. She died young but made something of her life. Could be better/could be worse - that's no bad epitaph for any of us.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Really sad news. I liked her - very beautiful looking woman when she was young. Mad as a box of frogs in real life but lovely with it. Got so much bad Press but nothing like she was portrayed

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

No one is a complete waste of time, your post says much about you and is disingenious to say the least I am sure she meant a great deal to a number of people.

Your post is the classic 'if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38918043

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He's probably ******* over the number of replies he's had right now.

I'm guilty of feeding the troll prick but I couldn't let this one go unfortunately as it was seriously disgusting.

Yep, it got me too, feel sorry for the bloke really. For such a great forum we don't half have some poor quality trolls.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any woman who says this gets my vote

Tara PT.PNG

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

imho people with addictions tend to be far more genuine that hard nosed c*nts who don't give a sh*t about anyone else

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who snorts enough cocaine to ruin her nose and is still considered a "celeb" is setting the worst possible example to the young and impressionable. A lot less money and a real job and she just might have been a worthwhile person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here