Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading "hooligans"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Spires is probably right . It's all in the age , certain eras have different rivals . Take us for instance , the older ones see millwall as our rivals , middle age ( me included ) see the weed as our rivals , mid twentys probably see the clowns as rivals and now with the late teens it's you lot again . So you can have different rivals and if only you weren't shit for so many years and played us more of us would have hated you .

Are you Spires??
???

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Oxford mental mob ??? ......... do you know naughty boy then ???
regards
DR

Blimey, we're talking 25 years ago. As I say my mate used to run around with them and I only knew a couple of them through association. A black a lad called Geoff and a horrible spotty ****er called Alan. They were quite naughty.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spires is probably right . It's all in the age , certain eras have different rivals . Take us for instance , the older ones see millwall as our rivals , middle age ( me included ) see the weed as our rivals , mid twentys probably see the clowns as rivals and now with the late teens it's you lot again . So you can have different rivals and if only you weren't shit for so many years and played us more of us would have hated you .

Well, it was an era when we ended up paying our bills and the taxman, instead of taking the easy way out and stiffing everyone out of the money we owed.

Yup. That did result in some truly APPALLING squads, hence us being shit for so many years. But unlike Palace, we eventually emerged heads held high. I will always, always value that above preserving a place in the top 2 divisions at the expense of everyone you'd done business with.

Now, can someone give me a hand down off this high horse ? My cheese straws are almost done.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit

He is right.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Blimey. Sense from a Palace fan. Ex Bro in law is a big time Oxford fan & hates Swindon. Has never mentioned Reading apart from the Thames Valley Royals thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here