Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winger, Nicolas Maurice-Belay, from Bordeaux

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope this is true as Tim Sherwood when interviewed this weekend said the best bargains for buying players was to be had in France plenty of quality much cheaper than the equivalent in Britain.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Let's hope this is true and resolved quickly, to both fill the gap in our sqaud and save us from any more management gobbledygook tweets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope this is true as Tim Sherwood when interviewed this weekend said the best bargains for buying players was to be had in France plenty of quality much cheaper than the equivalent in Britain.

:lol: :lol: It's becoming more obvious that it's a fake account now I'm afraid - much more subtle previously!

Stumpy Tim

One of the weirder rumour starters. Guy with hardly any followers from London and no previous tweets about football, telling a French winger he'll love it in Brighton. Odd.

They're usually the ones that are true. There was a random Sheffield Wednesday fan who called the Hambo transfer 48 hours before it happened.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I've got my doubts about this one - I cannot believe that anybody would seriously spout that amount of shit if they are not a fake account. But the fact that Bozza has posted an article on it gives it a lot of credibility given he is in the know. Can't imagine him doing so if he hadn't heard at least a snippet on it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TBF it was called as a joke / palarse troll very, very early. Someone really has too much time on their hands though...

Spike

Jun 24, 2015
A tweet about a 30 year old Midfielder. Nicolas Maurice-Belay. No Idea if it is true....

David Smith [MENTION=1785]david[/MENTION]_SmithMgmt
Bonne chance dans votre nouveau travail Nicolas Maurice-Belay! Thanks for your help in Bordeaux. You will love Brighton #BHAFC

According to Wiki Maurice-Belay is already an Albion player. Must be true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here