Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
How long before he advocates building an orbiting weapons platform for an instant response to terrorist attacks ? He could call it, oh I don't know, a Death Star maybe...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How long before he advocates building an orbiting weapons platform for an instant response to terrorist attacks ? He could call it, oh I don't know, a Death Star maybe...

He'd call it a Peace Moon, but we all know what it would really be.

In fact, (and SPOILERS for Captain America: The Winter Soldier) ... replace Robert Redford in that film with Donald Trump and you've got his basic policy going forward.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I wish he'd stop with the mad as a box of frogs comments now as I was hoping he'd win the Republican nomination. He'd get utterly destroyed in the actual election whereas some of the other candidates have more of a chance of winning.

This was my strategy, now he is too scary. Also even letting him speak as a candidate is playing into ISIS hands.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He wanted to build a wall to keep the Mexicans at bay. Now he wants to keep all Muslims at bay.

Someone should tell him that America was built on the backs of immigration and immigrants from all over the world in days gone by. They should also point out that white middle class Americans are not having enough children to be able to support an aging population, so they will be reliant on immigration even more in years to come.

Normally I find violence of any sort absolutely repulsive but if ever there was the need for an American President or someone running for President to meet the same ends as some others have in the past then Donald Trump fits the bill.

Is Lee Harvey Oswald still alive by any chance ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I long for the day when an ideology like Islam isn't constantly referred to as if its a race.

It's no different to Communism, Feminism, Libertarianism. It's an ism!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Donald Trump is getting a lot of media coverage but I don't believe enough Americans would vote for this buffoon for him to get the presidency.

If you want xenophobia that is real and not a sideshow look a bit closer to home - Marine Le Pen's National Front is polling at record levels and is poised to take over 4 out of the 13 regional councils in France.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think it would be good for America if it went down more of the insualar Libertarian road. Take care of your own time.

Close it's borders and shut down its OS military operations and save billions. Cut all foreign aid too.

Rebuild it's own communities with the money saved and watch the rest of the world deal with any shit that goes down OS.

Give it ten years and see what goes on in the world with it not taking part in anything outside of its own borders.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I think it would be good for America if it went down more of the insualar Libertarian road. Take care of your own time.

Close it's borders and shut down its OS military operations and save billions. Cut all foreign aid too.

Rebuild it's own communities with the money saved and watch the rest of the world deal with any shit that goes down OS.

Give it ten years and see what goes on in the world with it not taking part in anything outside of its own borders.

Australia?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
seeing the near universal condemnation of the comments, including from those you'd think might be sympathetic or enjoy a Trump presidency, you have to conclude he's probably jumped the shark this time.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Too many left wing soft cock cry babies out here to make it happen.

Quite.

But if they did ever decide to kick all immigrants and their families out of Australia back to where they came from, please let us know so we can hide away the valuables.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Quite. But if they did ever decide to kick all immigrants and their families out of Australia back to where they came from, please let us know so we can hide away the valuables.

I know................You have to fill in a form when you enter Australia which asks ''Do you have a Criminal Record in your country of origin or elsewhere in the world'' I didn't even know you still needed one to get in

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Im not only expecting him to announce a policy of blowing up the moon on Wednesday on the notion the dark side is too black

#blacksidesmatter

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nice front cover of Philly Daily News - wouldn't work in the UK but will go down a treat over there

screen_shot_2015-12-07_at_10.01.36_pm.png

Jul 21, 2015
Trump is spot on and unafraid of being politically correct like everyone is now days. Islam/Muslims should be banned from the U.K as well.

Political correctness is running rampant in our education system and society and that's down to the loony liberals.

[yt]iKcWu0tsiZM[/yt]

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It is probably correct to say that every conflict in the world right now is in some way linked to Islam. Therefore the religion has one big mother of a problem.

If I was in charge of things I would ban all emigration/immigration everywhere and incentivise recent immigrants (last 20 years) to return from whence they came (and make it unpleasant for them if they stayed). That way we'd all be in our own countries and the muslims (for example) could fight among themselves in the Middle East, Pakistan, etc, without bothering the rest of the world.

There would be a system of work permits so that anyone could go work in another country if they had a job to go to, but they could stay only as long as they had a job, would have no right of citizenship, and could only take immediate family (spouse and kids under 18 with them).

Sounds like a plan .... if only I ruled the world ...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He wanted to build a wall to keep the Mexicans at bay. Now he wants to keep all Muslims at bay.

Someone should tell him that America was built on the backs of immigration and immigrants from all over the world in days gone by. They should also point out that white middle class Americans are not having enough children to be able to support an aging population, so they will be reliant on immigration even more in years to come.

Normally I find violence of any sort absolutely repulsive but if ever there was the need for an American President or someone running for President to meet the same ends as some others have in the past then Donald Trump fits the bill.

Is Lee Harvey Oswald still alive by any chance ?
Borders everywhere should be installed the way things are going and he's right about keeping the Mexicans out.
He wants border control and that doesn't mean no immigration does it?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I love the way that he masquerades as a successful businessman.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/twentysixteen/2015/09/02/1-easy-way-donald-trump-could-have-been-even-richer-doing-nothing

"Bloomberg puts Trump's current net worth at $2.9 billions, Forbes at $4.1 billion. The National Journal has worked out that if Trump had just put his father's money in a mutual fund that tracked the S&P 500 and spent his career finger painting, he'd have $8 billion."
2.9 billion would make you a very successful businessman....Don't you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here