Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Others teams that you have followed on a casual bases whilst supprting the Albion.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Sooooo many feeding the troll :(

I don't think anyone's claiming to "support" another team, more a case of which side you have family connections to or local non league sides you go along to see.

I used to go and watch Saltdean United in the County League during our Gillingham years, obviously this makes me a glory hunting plastic in the eyes of some :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think anyone's claiming to "support" another team, more a case of which side you have family connections to or local non league sides you go along to see.

I used to go and watch Saltdean United in the County League during our Gillingham years, obviously this makes me a glory hunting plastic in the eyes of some :lolol:

Yes mate nothing wrong with the thread and what people have made it - the OP was designed the whole thread around trying to let people know he 'casually' watches palace. Sad.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Spurs/Arsenal/Liverpool - have to have a bit of interest in prem until seagulls are there.
Newcastle - when they used to score lots
Stranraer - need to have a scottish interest

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
FC Koeln - get to see a few of their games when in town. Oddly enough one against Leverkusen in which Sami H was still centreback for Leverkusen before embarking on his succesfull managerial career.

Assuming this is a typo? I'm going to see F.C Köln vs Wolfsburg on Saturday.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sutton Utd as home town till leaving for Brighton Polytechnic mid eighties.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Horsham YMCA, incidentally now in the same league as Horsham (and BroadbridgeHeath and Loxwood, who were a lower West Sussex League team for years.)

I Played for YM for about 10 years, and go and watch them if I'm not watching The Albion.

Great club, run by really good, football people.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Family dragged me up to the midlands when I was 14. Went to most Derby home games for 4 years. Have absolutely no interest in them now.

Went to Burton Albion matches about 3 times but still look for their score. Weird!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Ipswich Town, lived there for 30+yrs & also look out for Deveronvale Fc results, as I watched them regularly whilst living up on the Moray coast.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Charlton Athletic - Dads team.
Whilst other young children had wonderful bedtime stories to enlighten the imagination, I had stories of 80,000 at The Valley and how Arsenal had to leave town to look for some support!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
lived in Cheltenham for 5 years now so will go to 4 or 5 home games a year

also the legends that are Waasland Beveren in Belgium and Hamarby in Sweden

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Fulham (Childhood team)
Wimbledon (my local team, great little club, what heart!)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My other team is "Anyone but Man Utd"

Oddly enough, i used to sort of follow them in the Busby era but once SAF took over absolutely hated them.

Should support Barnet or Arsenal as was born in Cockfosters but always want Liverpool to do well based on the 70s /80s exploits.End of the day "We all follow the Albion!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here