Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker Adrian Colunga Signs Two Year Deal (Update)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I didn't think he was great yesterday. As my mate said, for every two decent touches which threaten the opposition theres 3 that bounce straight off him. Positionally he was better but he'll be dropped for the new guy after Charlton I think. I'm hoping with this new bloke we'll have more shots on goal.

He not only scored the first goal but started the move that led to it with a great pass to Bruno who passed to Calde who provided the cross...
NB: Glad we're getting back to a full strength attack and we need 4 first team choices imo. CMS, COG + 2. Btw We had 26 shots yesterday. The most for months, we had 25 against Yeovil, but couldn't find a game where we've had more than that going way back.

Anyone care to find one ?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Goodbye yqt go bien.jugador quality but super irregular.su step x geta in performance-salary by authentic fracaso.ahora wait q xq ATU movement makes this year do not really understand their movements became interested in victor perez water. I became interested in water also have been brave two very buenos.queria reinforcements fire javi given q valencia pay the entire tab tambien.gimenez water to q agua.lucas vazquez has not placed water dog leon tambien.ahora expect q about the matter already told you a few days ago there are two options x front d the other one is known the other can not have won half the salary for front q periodistaa.ahora know are interested in the assignment d a young forward with little or nimguna experience first and also in a front d Never experienced but has played espña.tambien has shown interest in the situation d x d midfield player q his team looking greeting cesion.un and winning today.

Seems very interested in water for some reason. Constant references to water may indicate a predeliction to bed wetting during the transfer windows.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I read (well tried) the comments below and could only pick out certain words I knew like "Norwich" and "Cardiff" which does not bode well. Anyone know the translations ?

The comments were saying that he is irregular mainly. Not a consistent goal player.
Then some bashing started at the two team in la liga and how is la liga the best league in the world when players prefer to play in the second division in England.

Hope he can do the business for us!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I didn't think he was great yesterday. As my mate said, for every two decent touches which threaten the opposition theres 3 that bounce straight off him. Positionally he was better but he'll be dropped for the new guy after Charlton I think. I'm hoping with this new bloke we'll have more shots on goal.

How many chances would we create without CMS at the moment? The ground he covers and the speed he covers it at are making a huge difference in creating space for others because he offers an excellent outlet in the channels, and he can still chip in with a decent goal tally himself. His touch can be ropey at times but on the positive side there are quite a lot of occasions when he's making an average pass look good where some other strikers wouldn't even get on to it. Doing a great job so far this season I think.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
How many chances would we create without CMS at the moment? The ground he covers and the speed he covers it at are making a huge difference in creating space for others because he offers an excellent outlet in the channels, and he can still chip in with a decent goal tally himself. His touch can be ropey at times but on the positive side there are quite a lot of occasions when he's making an average pass look good where some other strikers wouldn't even get on to it. Doing a great job so far this season I think.

100% this. There really are some morons on here. Luckily there are others, like you, who know what they are talking about. For me, CMS was excellent yesterday, and still working his way back to full fitness/sharpness after an extended absence through injury.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Really haven't a clue about Adrian Colunga (I presume not many on here have a scooby!), but he has played at the top level in Spain so suggests he would bring more quality to the team/squad. However, I maintain that to bring in the 20+ goal striker we should be signing, we are almost certainly going to need to splash the cash. Top strikers at our level just don't come cheap, unless you are very, very lucky.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
100% this. There really are some morons on here. Luckily there are others, like you, who know what they are talking about. For me, CMS was excellent yesterday, and still working his way back to full fitness/sharpness after an extended absence through injury.
Does tend to get knocked off the ball easily but played well yesterday.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
I agree. There were occasions yesterday where balls played out of defence for him to chase resulted in the defender having to put the ball out of play and BHA being able to restart in the opposition half.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Contextualizing his performance, Getafe were joint 4th lowest scorers in La Liga last season with 35 from 38 games. The top scorers in La Liga for Getafe were midfielders: Lafita with 7 (29 games), Leon 7 (37). Forwards scored only 12 goals: Colunga 4 (27), Marica 6 (27) , Miku 2 (5).

The raw statisitic of goals scored for Colunga has to be seen in the context of a team that does not rely on forwards for goals, punches above its weight in La Liga, and avoided relegation by only four points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here