Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking the law into your own hands

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
so the UK corporations get their gov puppets to goto war in islamic countries.

then fodder shooting the guns become heroes.

one Islamic man kills (tho the actual woolwich scene and official story is completely full of holes - but not for here) a uk sodier.

and people are happy he is beaten up while he is locked in a cell for eternity.

It reads completely insane.

but most haven't done the research on the UK war machine in the past 20 years and who and what is controlling it (wall street / stock market / central banks).

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

they fodder shooting the guns become heroes.

one Islamic man kills (tho the actual woolwich scene and official story is completely full of holes - but not for here) a uk sodier.

But most haven't done the research on the UK war machine in the past 20 years and who and what is controlling it (wall street / stock market / central banks).

Regardless of your 'theories', you cannot deny that the killing of Lee Rigby was unjustified and cold blooded murder surely?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Huntley is in belmarsh as well as adebowale. Also the muderer of baby P

This is what you wrote about me on the R.I.P thread:

"How self-important are you?
I'm sharing a few facts that have come to light lately.
That ******* deserves everything he gets, that's is my view. Serving a life sentence is a joke for what he done."

Personally I don't think I was being self important at all. The OP on that thread clearly asked for it to be respected as an R.I.P thread, yet you chose to ignore that reasonable request by posting an alleged story likely to cause a binfest (your further 'revelations' here are clearly bullshit). Due to the nature of the thread I chose not to answer your post on there.

I've never reported a post on here before nor do I have anyone on my ignore list. I value freedom of thought and expression, and also openess. That's the reason I posted openly that I'd reported your post, so as not to go behind your back. It also served to take the discussion elsewhere thanks to the intervention of a mod and another poster on that thread. What you did there was disrespectful to the soldier whose side you're clearly on. Why didn't you just start a new thread?

If you want a debate about your story then I'm sure no-one's stopping you. This thread is ideal for such a debate and, being NSC, the inevitable binfest. Personally, I think if prison officers have indeed done what you claim, then they deserve the book throwing at them. A fellow inmate dishing out a beating or indeed murdering another inmate is one thing - people with a duty of care that they've signed up to doing it is quite another. And by the way, that does not mean that I condone the actions of Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

but most haven't done the research on the UK war machine in the past 20 years and who and what is controlling it (wall street / stock market / central banks).

I think many people are aware, have researched and do realise what and who are behind the wars, but what is your point in relation to this killing.
A fellow was murdered in cold blood on the streets of London, the killer admitted it, the footage backed up his story.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Regardless of your 'theories', you cannot deny that the killing of Lee Rigby was unjustified and cold blooded murder surely?

i do deny this. research the scene - the police car, the footage, photos, the MI5 links to him, the blood on / not on his hands. For me, he is either a patsy, an agent, or an actor.

how else do they keep tens of millions of people in fear of manufactured "terror" and keep them in support of "armed forces" in the middle east ? - they even get the public to pay for those who had their legs blown off with "help for heroes."

At first glance this sort of info is too far out - but spend 50 hours researching and see where you get to.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

then fodder shooting the guns become heroes.

Is this the theory that it did not happen and all the people were actors playing out a scene ? A bit like the Sherlock Holmes " death "

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
i do deny this. research the scene - the police car, the footage, photos, the MI5 links to him, the blood on / not on his hands. For me, he is either a patsy, an agent, or an actor.

how else do they keep tens of millions of people in fear of manufactured "terror" and keep them in support of "armed forces" in the middle east ? - they even get the public to pay for those who had their legs blown off with "help for heroes."

At first glance this sort of info is too far out - but spend 50 hours researching and see where you get to.

I think I'll just apply Occam's Razor to this one, thanks.

Without wanting to get into the complexities of this, are there any incidents that happen in the world that you simply take at face value without blaming them on some kind of 'New World Order' or conspiracy theory?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

You get to be the guy who wasted 50 hours of his time.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We are an advanced species and shouldn't have to resort to primal acts of violence. They did that, so we should lock them up for life and not allow it to happen again. We cannot condemn what they did then encourage or turn a blind eye to violence against them. The righteous man has to be above his enemy's wrongdoings.
What a load of bollocks they should be receiving a death sentence for their crimes.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I don't believe the bit about prison wardens, but it cannot be right for prisoners to dish out beatings to other prisoners.

I'll never forget reading an article about a couple of violent life termers, who manage to get hold of and disembowel a young lad in prison. He was there because he'd had sex with his 13 year old girlfriend. No doubt they thought they were entitled (child rapist! If that was my daughter! etc). They probably thought he was even more 'low life' than they were and therefore they were entitled. It wasn't driven by any sense of justice. It was driven by sadism, cruelty and a desire to look hard in prison.

The Lee Rigby killers are a danger to society. They are mentally deranged. They have lost their liberty and will suffer. But should they also be beaten to a pulp by other prisoners with their own agenda, outside the justice system? I don't think so. Or maybe I've just seen The Shawshank Redemption too many times.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Blimey!, what a shame to enter fantasy land like you've just done there and spoil quite legitimate questioning of the West and their 'war on terror'.

It's clear that the events, as reported as taking place in Woolwich on that day, really did take place as reported. Both the accused of the murder of the soldier admit to it, and that cub scout leader women that actually talked to the murderers at the scene is clearly a million miles away from an actor, as are the countless eyewitnesses.

Did you watch the Panorama programme on the background of Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale? It was quite insightful (yes, M15 did try recruiting Adebolajo), even for the BBC, who clearly have an agenda. I agree with a lot of what you say about the media, the war on terror etc etc. I'll also never contribute a penny to a 'Help Our Heroes' fund. But to even begin to suggest that those sickening events that took place in Woolwich that day is all a fabrication is complete lunacy. Such claims serve only to lead people to write you off as a fantasist with nothing valid to add. I'd stick to pulling apart the U.S and their allies for all the crimes against humanity that they're committing if I was you if you want to persuade people, rather than wandering off into cloud cuckoo land.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

You are a complete plonker

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I don't believe the bit about prison wardens, but it cannot be right for prisoners to dish out beatings to other prisoners.

I'll never forget reading an article about a couple of violent life termers, who manage to get hold of and disembowel a young lad in prison. He was there because he'd had sex with his 13 year old girlfriend. No doubt they thought they were entitled (child rapist! If that was my daughter! etc). They probably thought he was even more 'low life' than they were and therefore they were entitled. It wasn't driven by any sense of justice. It was driven by sadism, cruelty and a desire to look hard in prison.

The Lee Rigby killers are a danger to society. They are mentally deranged. They have lost their liberty and will suffer. But should they also be beaten to a pulp by other prisoners with their own agenda, outside the justice system? I don't think so. Or maybe I've just seen The Shawshank Redemption too many times.

I agree with everything you say here. I was just making a clear distinction between behaviour of inmates and that of those with a duty of care to ALL inmates.

You give a good example, and I'd add the example of Stefan Kizko to that. An innocent man who served 16 yrs in prison for an offence that would fall into the category of "deserves everything he gets". Imagine an innocent man being murdered by inmates for a crime he never even committed.

Having said all that, I can fully understand why such beatings and murders go on inside prison. Doesn't make them right, but it's a completely understandable human reaction.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title

" manufactured terror " !!!!!!!! ......stfu you gormless prick

Last edited:

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
I think I'll just apply Occam's Razor to this one, thanks.

Without wanting to get into the complexities of this, are there any incidents that happen in the world that you simply take at face value without blaming them on some kind of 'New World Order' or conspiracy theory?

this

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
@ OP Im sorry are you actually suggesting Adebowale should garner sympathy ?

Yes, i alluded to it right between when i said i would have happily shot him at the point of murder but the law must remain whiter than white and it doesn't included retribution and starting this thread with an open question and some context.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here