Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
This.
Although part of me thinks that we never win at Hillsborough, whereas we did beat Hull. I know that doesn't necessarily mean we will beat them again next season, but it seems more likely.

I hope Sheffield Wed win as our record against them is absolutely horrendous & couldn't face playing them again next season!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm honestly over last season. I'd forgotten there was still the play off finals to go.

Just can't wait for next season to start.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Night out in Liverpool! [emoji322] Elrow[emoji322]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I booked the day off in case a day trip to Wembley was needed. My wife will be at the Chelsea Flower Show. My daughter will be up in her room revising (she would have put down the books and come to Wembley had it been required). Now I find myself at a massive loose end. Whatever I end up doing on Saturday it will not be spent watching the playoff final. Too redundant, too raw, too soon.

Hopefully I'll have my footballing mojo back for the Euros.

My missus will be at the Chelsea Flower Show too. Whatever I'll be doing it will be preferable to being there.

Looking forward to Barnsley v Millwall! Come on you tykes!!!

Attachments

• plant pot.jpg
    plant pot.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 128

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Playing cricket...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Driving up to Liverpool for a mad one!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still going to watch. I'm looking forward to it. It is FOOTBALL. And it will make the anticipation for next season just that little bit more . . . . intense. Yes, its a bit like that telly game show from the 70s where at the end the presenter says 'and this is what you would have won'. And like the contestant we look on, with one eyebrow cocked. But unlike the contenstant, we get to go again next season. What's not to like? :lolol:

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Will watch it and hope Hull go up.

Sheffield Wednesday will drift back to mid-table mediocrity next season. Less of a threat for 2016/17.
I might watch but I will be rooting for Hull. They still have parachute payments and will be a force next year if they don't go up whereas SW will be in our money league and we can compete on an evenish keel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here