Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "well done Palace" thread

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
They've done ok with tiny penis in charge, but to say their keeper would grace the amex just goes to show what a crap defence they have collectively. Any keeper called in to action that often will safe a couple. Would jedinak elbow his way into our team? doubtful. Bolaisie could make the grade, but we've already got inconsistent speedy players
So, well done palace?
meh

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I think its wrong when managers that are doing such a fantastic job are sacked without just cause. Hollowhead at Palace obviously plus of course, Richie Barker at BIG Portsmouth FC. How can we congratulate CP when they have acted in such an unreasonable manner? Its wrong.

Had Hollowhead still been in charge, I don't think it unreasonable to say, they would have been relegated weeks ago. Surely there is a case for sacking Pullis for gross misconducted?

*cough* well done *cough*

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
I think its wrong when managers that are doing such a fantastic job are sacked without just cause. Hollowhead at Palace obviously plus of course, Richie Barker at BIG Portsmouth FC. How can we congratulate CP when they have acted in such an unreasonable manner? Its wrong.

Had Hollowhead still been in charge, I don't think it unreasonable to say, they would have been relegated weeks ago. Surely there is a case for sacking Pullis for gross misconducted?

*cough* well done *cough*

Holloway wasn't sacked. He walked.

Dec 3, 2012
They've done ok with tiny penis in charge, but to say their keeper would grace the amex just goes to show what a crap defence they have collectively. Any keeper called in to action that often will safe a couple. Would jedinak elbow his way into our team? doubtful. Bolaisie could make the grade, but we've already got inconsistent speedy players
So, well done palace?
meh

There are only 5 better defences in the Premier league. That's not a crap defence I'm
afraid.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Alright. I will say it. Good job Palace. Brilliant effort with average players. Safe in the PL and turning Selhurst into a fortress. I'll eat my words of disdain publicly. Well done Jestermen. Well done Pulis.

Hats off to the scummers

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There are only 5 better defences in the Premier league. That's not a crap defence I'm
afraid.

It's , more or less , the same defence that shipped goals last season (speroni , Delaney , ward ) the big difference is pullis and his organisation skills .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's , more or less , the same defence that shipped goals last season (speroni , Delaney , ward ) the big difference is pullis and his organisation skills .

I heard Danny Higginbottom talking about his time at Stoke under Pulis and how well the defence were drilled. Never more than two touches, use of diagonal balls etc. TP has brought those same qualities to Palace and will keep you there for some time.

Big dilemma for you [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], as a Palace fan it's absolutely right that you don't want us to be promoted, but is there a tiny part of you that wants us to go up just so the two clubs can play each other next season.

For me, if it happens ( and I rate our chances as 1 in 10), then when the fixtures come out it's not Liverpool, United, Arsenal or Chelsea I'd be first looking for, it's Palace.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
So, well done palace?
meh

Take the bitter Brighton specs off mate.

Bolaise, Jedi, Dann, Ward, Punchoen, Ledley, Chamakh and Speroni would walk into your team.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its a great thing for palarse and their surrounding ghetto.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I heard Danny Higginbottom talking about his time at Stoke under Pulis and how well the defence were drilled. Never more than two touches, use of diagonal balls etc. TP has brought those same qualities to Palace and will keep you there for some time.

Big dilemma for you [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], as a Palace fan it's absolutely right that you don't want us to be promoted, but is there a tiny part of you that wants us to go up just so the two clubs can play each other next season.

For me, if it happens ( and I rate our chances as 1 in 10), then when the fixtures come out it's not Liverpool, United, Arsenal or Chelsea I'd be first looking for, it's Palace.

It is a big dilemma el pres and hand on heart I don't know .
I always want you to lose , so that won't change , but I miss playing you . So for now I will sit on the fence , relax and let you lot feel the pressure in the run in .

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
If Palace had kept Holloway then would have challenged the 9 point haul Derby picked up. TP has done a fantastic job, hats off to Palace - they've had a superb season.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Their biggest achievement is to get Puncheon to hit the back of the net rather than land it in Sainsbury's car park or Thornton Heath High Street. I give them no more than that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hats off to the scummers

image.jpg

This young Palace fan is struggling with the instructions to his hat. :dunce:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Puncheon has always been awful.

Pulis has somehow turned him into a decent player.

Puncheon may be "awful" but he has earnt me some points in my Fantasy League recently. I introduced a couple of Palace when they started this good run.

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
No black hoody yet he hasn't been fully accepted into that 'mob' he has spent his pocket money on the cap and is now saving for the Primark black hoody. :)

Careful with all the abuse aimed at him now.
He might run off to his mummy and she'll call the police.
Oh hang on. No he won't. He doesn't play for your U18's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here