Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonight

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We'll be fine tonight, each of our three losses have come when we've had to make changes to our defence, Duffy's first two games were against Newcastle and Brentford, against Preston Adekugbe and Goldson came in. If our back four tonight consists of Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Pocognolli/Bong/Adekugbe we'll be ok.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My mate's hairdresser's fella (bear with me) is a Wednesday fan and he's been a naughty boy so she tells my friend. We're gonna smash them for her. Murray's on a free trim for a brace and a free cut and blow dry for a hatrick.
There's a bear with you? Hope it doesn't bite [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Anyone else expecting another poor performance tonight, not sure we have played well for weeks so it wouldn't surprise me. But if we get the three points I'll be delighted!

Equally I can see us tearing them apart and coming away with 1 or 0 points.

Our bouncebackability* does seem to be our weak spot!

*by bouncedbackability I mean from one lose to the next game, not from going a goal behind (for which we are amazing)

One defeat in 18 second in the league and when will you be positive?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Anyone else expecting another poor performance tonight, not sure we have played well for weeks so it wouldn't surprise me. But if we get the three points I'll be delighted!

Equally I can see us tearing them apart and coming away with 1 or 0 points.

Our bouncebackability* does seem to be our weak spot!

*by bouncedbackability I mean from one lose to the next game, not from going a goal behind (for which we are amazing)

We rarely play well when on Sky :(

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Bloody hell, how old do you think I am!?

ha, I reckon from what I glean on here that you went to University in Nottingham turn of the century? I was at Nottingham 93-96 and he was still on telly regularly then, but I guess those extra 7 years matter - if I'm right?

To be honest I just looked up Russ Abbots Wikipedia page to find out when he died, so considering he's still alive and not that old I don's suppose I know him that well either!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
ha, I reckon from what I glean on here that you went to University in Nottingham turn of the century? I was at Nottingham 93-96 and he was still on telly regularly then, but I guess those extra 7 years matter - if I'm right?

To be honest I just looked up Russ Abbots Wikipedia page to find out when he died, so considering he's still alive and not that old I don's suppose I know him that well either!!

You know too much :) . Those nights at Rock City seem a long time ago.

This is a huge game for both teams. I'm expecting an A1 performance in front of a noisy Amex crowd and I really think we will win this.

Victory for us virtually eliminates any real prospect of Wednesday pipping us (it will be 12 points, a superior goal difference and a game in hand), whilst for Wednesday, after their victory and our defeat last weekend, they probably also see this as their last hope of keeping alive any automatic chances they have.

Drinking begins at 5. This is going to be a cracker. UTA

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm expecting a performance that will result in 3 points for the Albion. Whether its a good performance or a not so good one, I don't care. I've learned that Chris and the team just set themselves up to go out there and do a job.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Looks like a tough game. One that will need all our players to keep focus. SW are unbeaten in six, have beaten Newcastle and drawn with Preston. Another game with a Cup Final feel which will be scrappy in parts and on the edge of our seats stuff I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here