Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night MANLY drinking thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Love a heavy French as well and had similar experiences with Spanish as your good self but now love a decent Rioja. Current favourite though is an Italian red dispensed by the local off licence which is the nectar of the gods

:) I am looking forward to exploring Italian in due course. Has to be heavy, though :cheers:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Working through list whilst having dinner. Bit pissed and have no clue how far down list I am

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1472843341437.jpg
    FB_IMG_1472843341437.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 356

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Abbott Ale in a moment - might follow that up with a Poachers Choice.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Two tables spoons cider vinegar, with the mother, in glass of water.
Unwaxed lemon squeezed into water with 15+ manuka honey.
2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda in pint of water.
NO red wine.
Bottle of Cote de Gascogne rose.
Should sort out the rheumatoid arthritis in toe......

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
3 pints of Doom Bar in the local. Bottle of Garnacha with dinner. And now just about to stumble into a mid evening haze.

Had a second tumour removed a few weeks ago, and just found out that too is benign. Cannot believe my good fortune, and just sitting here in a melancholy mess, thinking of all the people who get the other news. Every. Single. Day.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bottle of McGuigan shiraz, having been on the wagon for a month.

Goes down very nicely - not sure how I'll wake up to run in the morning....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
3 pints of Doom Bar in the local. Bottle of Garnacha with dinner. And now just about to stumble into a mid evening haze.

Had a second tumour removed a few weeks ago, and just found out that too is benign. Cannot believe my good fortune, and just sitting here in a melancholy mess, thinking of all the people who get the other news. Every. Single. Day.

A well deserved haze. Kick on fella and enjoy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Enjoy every hazy moment, that's fantastic news............I've got two close friends with the 'other' news and it's ****ing horrible. Live for today

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Blimey. Here's to you!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
chancers golden ale , proper job , coopers pale ale all bottles......followed by a gift from a client , a bottle of 1995 Lengs &Cooter shiraz.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Here's to you also mate.....there are a lot of people who are not so lucky....all the best pal...!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Brilliant news. Hope your hangover isn't too bad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Enjoying a cheeky bottle conditioned IPA from an unknown (to me) brewery called Vibrant Forest. Very nice.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As long as you don't come out with the 'ladette' response...I can drink any bloke under the table!!

I reckon I could bore any bloke under the table with my beer talk.

BFC

Jan 18, 2015
You lot are certainly overcompensating for being from Brighton with the title of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here