Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I still can't quite believe we win these sort of games - no right back to speak of, both first choice forwards unavailable, and no fire-power on the bench. Against a bogey team who had won their last 3 games on the bounce...managed by a very effective/canny (albeit frustrating) manager. Pretty amazing.

I wouldn't say that Hemed was the lesser of the three. To me they are all equally capable of changing games. Some of the stuff that Hemed does is brilliant.

He won his pen against Fulham, scored against MK, set up Knockeart against Wednesday and did the biz this evening.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The game between the other 2 mentioned was pretty significant too.
oh yes, the Southampton v Spurs game where the last 20 mins were played out just playing it around in midfield to deny Brighton promotion. Revenge next year!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]824004472145842182[/tweet]

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Good job well done in tricky circumstances, but bloody hell, we do miss Bruno. His understanding with Knocky, skill, touch and overlapping runs are something to behold. Goldson has done a decent enough job, but let's hope Bruno is back very soon
Felt sorry for Solly as a little bit fish out of water.....heyho, 3 points in bag, Cardiff tactics were as expected and we are top of the league

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I was on the brandy just after half time, had to switch 5 Live off for the last 5 minutes and then opened the Broadsides. Back to brandy now.

Add a bit of champers to the Brandy. Great head F.........sorry Head fun.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Right then, back from the game, time to read this thread as if it was live.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right then, back from the game, time to read this thread as if it was live.

We're going to have our work cut out stemming the flow of 'those' threads.

People don't seem to realise we're still in danger of relegation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bloody hell we are already missing Murray.
We were missing Baldock, not Murray, IMO.
One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas.
What was he doing in your pyjamas?
After Friday's win a draw would be a reasonable enough result tonight if needs must. Still another point on the board that our rivals would have to overhaul.
No.

Is it March, Murphy or Knockaert that's not playing as a winger? Or are they switching it up?
March.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We were missing Baldock, not Murray, IMO.
What was he doing in your pyjamas?
No.

March.

to be honest get a bit concerned with all our wingers, none seem to be able to get to the goal line and cross. AK can do a lot but the rest seem to not be able to fullfil the winger role.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're going to have our work cut out stemming the flow of 'those' threads.

People don't seem to realise we're still in danger of relegation.
I'm up for the challenge. I might step it up a little and get overly aggressive for the most harmless 'think we can do it' comment.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just back. I decided to drive through country this afternoon. Then I ran out of screenwash. I stopped at a garage and bought some (near Tenterden). I locked the car to return the watering can the woman at the till had leant me (no fancy water dispenser). When I got back to the car I couldn't find my keys. Yes, I had left them on my oil tank, along with my wallet, just before I slammed down the bonnet. Fortunately the AA arrived at 6.45, and ten minutes later, after prizing open the driver door a quarter an inch with some sort of device, and pinging the bonnet release with some sort of metal stick, I was on my way. I missed most of the first half. I gather it was a bit flat. I must say that Colin sure knows how to play entertaining football, timewasting from before the minute I arrived, then left with Hemed egg on his face. At the end of the evening I am left wondering which of us is the bigger cockwomble. :lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just back. I decided to drive through country this afternoon. Then I ran out of screenwash. I stopped at a garage and bought some (near Tenterden). I locked the car to return the watering can the woman at the till had leant me (no fancy water dispenser). When I got back to the car I couldn't find my keys. Yes, I had left them on my oil tank, along with my wallet, just before I slammed down the bonnet. Fortunately the AA arrived at 6.45, and ten minutes later, after prizing open the driver door a quarter an inch with some sort of device, and pinging the bonnet release with some sort of metal stick, I was on my way. I missed most of the first half. I gather it was a bit flat. I must say that Colin sure knows how to play entertaining football, timewasting from before the minute I arrived, then left with Hemed egg on his face. At the end of the evening I am left wondering which of us is the bigger cockwomble. :lolol:

You might edge that one but he's the bigger shitpuffin spunktrumpet.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Mornin' all, just checked the result, with feet off the floor and it still seems to be working.
Very important to win this game in hand I think, especially after the Preston result.
How many to win before 3rd can't catch us! hehe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here