Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread – Brighton and Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest***

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Big test now for this season as opposed to last. How many minutes can we go without conceding an equaliser?
Heart says; We'll have one more before they score, if they do.

Head says; 18 minutes.

I very much expect/hope to be wrong (Head).

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Must say, Doog looks less like a druggie now that he's not with that lot up the road, with them he always had really red eyelids, and bloodshot eyes.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
my good 4-4-2 with two wingers alternating sides and a striker who can jump and head!!!!!! My jove he's got it!!!!!

bout bloody time :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Walker shoots like his Dad!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
my good 4-4-2 with two wingers alternating sides and a striker who can jump and head!!!!!! My jove he's got it!!!!!

bout bloody time :)

It's not done yet, but I do wonder about all the posts about 4-4-2 FFS we saw! Seems to be far more entertaining than what we had last 2 seasons. I like it so far.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's not done yet, but I do wonder about all the posts about 4-4-2 FFS we saw! Seems to be far more entertaining than what we had last 2 seasons. I like it so far.

You buy the right players for the right tactics... Baldock needed a second forward and we know the Amex is suited for wing play.... tactics don't win games alone it's the right player for the right tactic.... the squad (light thought I think it is) of players we have screams for 4-4-2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here