moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Getting my goal keeper in position now
Neville southall
[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I am absolutely TORN between two players for my next pick.

So much so I almost hope one gets picked before my next go so I don't have to choose myself.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am absolutely TORN between two players for my next pick.

So much so I almost hope one gets picked before my next go so I don't have to choose myself.
I've got three in mind that I particularly want - whether any/all will still be there by the time it gets to me is anyone's guess, but I'm not holding my breath. :down:

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Premier League winner, F.A Cup winner, League Cup winner, has been in the team of the season and won goal of the season, my next pick is Glen Johnson.

Glen-Johnson-02.jpg

[MENTION=9528]Max Power[/MENTION] you're back up

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Keep track of how many picks he misses, then when he's back he can take them all? It's not that different to him just not being online and, with the sheer number of picks taking place in this game, he'll probably only miss one or two at most anyway.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Keep track of how many picks he misses, then when he's back he can take them all? It's not that different to him just not being online and, with the sheer number of picks taking place in this game, he'll probably only miss one or two at most anyway.

I just wanna know if I can take my go before I go to bed!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Also, without wishing to be picky, it's [MENTION=14929]Max Paper[/MENTION] not [MENTION=9528]Max Power[/MENTION].

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION] can surely go now?

It's not his fault the chaps banned.
I see no reason why not, although ultimately it's up to [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] I guess.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Keep the draft rolling guys, [MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION] can have his go now.

Maybe [MENTION=29545]SDG[/MENTION] would be willing to fill the void and take his picks for him until his ban is done? I'm guessing a short ban will only be a week, so he's going to be back before the draft ends.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Cheers guys. I can sleep well knowing this pick (and my back line) in secure. Part of that Manchester United team that got the ball rolling at the start of the premier league era, he proved himself to be one of the best defenders ever to play in this country. His name is:

Gary Pallister

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Time then to add some well needed grit, tenacity and steel to my team with the 2009 Bulgarian Man of the Year...

DIMITAR BERBATOV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here