Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading Away

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They run a shuttle bus service from station to ground, around GBP4 return I think.

They do, but I recall not having a clue where to get the return from when I used it, so best to check that out before the game!

Another note for trains is that there's an alternative route via London (out from Paddington) that takes much the same time with more choice of train and more capacity ....... but costs about 3 x as much!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They do, but I recall not having a clue where to get the return from when I used it, so best to check that out before the game!

Another note for trains is that there's an alternative route via London (out from Paddington) that takes much the same time with more choice of train and more capacity ....... but costs about 3 x as much!

You can also get a train from Clapham Junction which costs the same but takes slightly longer :moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Boro had the entire end (just not the first few rows from the front), so we will be offered the same.

We should be taking at least 3k to this. Top of the league, cheap tickets, only an hour and a bit drive.

Where's the cheap tickets you mention? Can only see £27 ones?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We do have the whole of the South stand so over 4000 tickets. Should see at least 3000+ here depending on results of our next few games.

attachment.php

Attachments

• reading.jpg
    reading.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 2,086

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We do have the whole of the South stand so over 4000 tickets. Should see at least 3000+ here depending on results of our next few games.

attachment.php

Good detective work :)
It's the only closeish away game for a couple of months and we haven't played there on a Saturday for a good few years should ensure a decent away following.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not bad but with all these parking places near the stadium takes an age to get out.

If you don't mind a 20-25 minute walk, there is an excellent pub called The Swan on Basingstoke Road, just the other side of the M4 (RG7 1AT on the satnav). Last couple of times I've been to Reading we've parked there for pre-match drinkies and a scoff, and walked to the ground from there.

Afterwards you can happily mince your way past all that queuing traffic and be back on the M4 in no time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here