Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abusive and anti-social behaviour on NSC

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Not really having an axe to grind here but this may be for his own good. I'll take on trust the fact that he has mental health problems but question whether being on this forum does him any good.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I did see how matters had progressed between you both and of course was disappointed.

However, I am fully aware of your physical health conditions and the many posters who wished you well with your future dealings with the various hospitals you are dealing with......as I do too of course.

With regards to Albion1972/vulture his health conditions are not so much 'physical'.....and neither are they so readily curable. Yet the understanding of non-physical health conditions are sadly not given the same goodwill on here.

I understand your position glasfryn and have no gripe with you. Mustafa however, needs to take a long look at himself in the mirror and question his genuine usefulness to society in any guise.

Well, that was a balanced, reasonable and conciliatory post of yours, unfortunately concluded with a glimpse into a particularly nasty side of your personality.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When somebody takes a room name that suggests a neurological disorder one should show a bit of pity. He cant help himself.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can I assure you that despite your post as quoted......I find it deeply offensive that you are still breathing, let alone the drivel you constantly post on here.

Not really showing the compassion and understanding you are asking of him are you?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We've had long discussions at mod towers about Vulture/Albion1972 and many other alter egos over the past few years.

We've also had lengthy correspondence with him, and have tried to support as best we can. His problems are personal in nature, and that's the way it should remain.

There have been a number of promises made, and broken, over the years by Vulture. He's had more last warnings that any other poster on NSC, and even though he was indefinitely banned some time ago a blind eye was shown by us until yesterday.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is perfectly within his right to ban him, as he has the responsibility and takes the risks in relation to NSC. It should be (and in my opinion is) a place to come for enjoyment, debate (leading to occasional binfests), gossip, innuendo and giggles, and achieves all of that 99% of the time.

It's a shame what has happened, but it is the right decision IMO. There's no sense of satisfaction when this arises. No doubt he will reappear in another guise (probably ElPresSucksCock or something similar) in a few days.

Barber OUT.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've had long discussions at mod towers about Vulture/Albion1972 and many other alter egos over the past few years.

We've also had lengthy correspondence with him, and have tried to support as best we can. His problems are personal in nature, and that's the way it should remain.

There have been a number of promises made, and broken, over the years by Vulture. He's had more last warnings that any other poster on NSC, and even though he was indefinitely banned some time ago a blind eye was shown by us until yesterday.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is perfectly within his right to ban him, as he has the responsibility and takes the risks in relation to NSC. It should be (and in my opinion is) a place to come for enjoyment, debate (leading to occasional binfests), gossip, innuendo and giggles, and achieves all of that 99% of the time.

It's a shame what has happened, but it is the right decision IMO. There's no sense of satisfaction when this arises.

Barber OUT.

This

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Anyone fancy a pint down the pub?
2 pints of doom please Bartender .... And a packet of crisps please!!!!

And I'll put john Lennon on the Jukebox " all we are saying is give piece a chance"

It's a lovely day outside as well, we could all go out into the beer Garden

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I know it's been discussed before but do think that moving anything that isn't directly Albion-related in to another subforum would help. There are many people here who do come looking for football information but are then pulled sideways in to whatever political/religious/whatever debates are going on at the time.

I believe that an alternative suggestion was to enforce categorisation of each post, which wouldn't have quite the same effect but would be a decent alternative if the first option is too unpalatable.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Anyone fancy a pint down the pub?
2 pints of doom please Bartender .... And a packet of crisps please!!!!

And I'll put john Lennon on the Jukebox " all we are saying is give piece a chance"

It's a lovely day outside as well, we could all go out into the beer Garden

Maybe even a curry night :whistle:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know it's been discussed before but do think that moving anything that isn't directly Albion-related in to another subforum would help. There are many people here who do come looking for football information but are then pulled sideways in to whatever political/religious/whatever debates are going on at the time.

I believe that an alternative suggestion was to enforce categorisation of each post, which wouldn't have quite the same effect but would be a decent alternative if the first option is too unpalatable.

I quite like the randomness of what pops up.....I don't find it difficult to ignore stuff I don't care about or don't want to get involved in. Anyway, you know what would happen, specific 'football' posts would meander off into tenuously related BS just the same........:D:D:D

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ok ....so he's been a very naughty boy then....!! i am not up to date with this littany of misbehaviour but i can say , hand on heart , that there are some proper wind up twatts on here , one of whom has become mysteriously non existent .......i come on here to find out what's going on with the club , transfers , inside info etc.......if i want to have an argument i will go out and have one face to face....perhaps we could have an argument room where people are given a pin number to get in .....they could then cu*t each other off till the cows come home and no random visitors would be any the wiser .......just a thought along a reconcilliatory avenue like....!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

But isn't part of the fun of NSC that everything is mixed in together?

No-one is ever forced to post in/read a thread and if they're of a mind to get abusive/cockwombly when in one I can't imagine it being an extra click or two away would stop them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll play my hand now and say that I knew Vulture/albion1972 from when we were growing up in our late teens.

I heard from his brother about these issues, some of which I knew about and some of which I didn't.

He had the decency to email me about 5 years ago - we knew each other pretty well in our teenage years and even played together up front in a game we won 6-1...he even remembered the score and how many we both scored...and this was going back over 25 years!

By his own admission in a PM, Vulture is "his dark side".

Like anyone else, he's obviously got to be accountable for his postings on NSC, so I can't defend some of the things that he's written.

As a guy, I know he's always worn his heart on his sleeve when it comes to the Albion and would bleed blue and white.

Despite the arguments, petulance and insults on NSC, I know for a fact that he's a really decent guy who was big enough to forgive me on at least one notable occasion.

He's also served the community in a much broader sense, something that I was admittedly very surprised (and impressed) on hearing.

In a profession that doesn't always get the support from the community that it serves, I'm not sure I'd have the courage and selflessness to have done the same.

We all have different issues in life. What may seem easy for one is challenging on a daily basis for another.

I would therefore ask those who feel that they've been offended by him to let it go, however aggrieved they may feel.

Life's too short to take internet postings to heart.

I haven't spoken with Vulture about this - I haven't spoken with him since our email.

However, I felt that I should share the good parts that I know first-hand about him, however understandably difficult that it may be for some who he's offended on NSC to believe.

Deep down, he's a good guy. And I'm a better person for having known him.

I was in the same year as him at school and went to quite a few matches with him when we were about 15 - 17 years old. I have him on Facebook and have exchanged messages with him here and there. He has unintentionally abused me once on here but that's no different from the banter we used to have at school. All round I would echo that he is a good lad but that perhaps a ban is for the best for everyone - as may well be locking this thread.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Can only echo the comments regards to Vulture being a good bloke deep down... sometimes the internet just brings out the worst in people, long gone are the days I'd log on here and just post utter crap for a quick giggle because I was trapped in a dead end job bored to the point of despair. Not condoning abuse of course, I just sympathise because I know what it's like to be in a dark place, you almost become a dick out of ill-feeling towards yourself sometimes and it's not a happy time for anyone. Best wishes to him.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He's not that bad - I've actually grown to like the sound of his impotent fists of rage smashing into his keyboard.

I jest of course, I long suspected he had 'issues', does he really do any harm? nah... to be honest a few more ardent users of the phrase '**** head' and other such wordy finery would do this site good.

Cherry Blossom clinic indeed, nah he's the sane one if you ask me.

Kosh

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can I assure you that despite your post as quoted......I find it deeply offensive that you are still breathing, let alone the drivel you constantly post on here.

This post has been reported a few times.

Do you feel better by saying quite nasty things on a message board to someone you don't even know? what does it do for you when you are basically wishing a fellow human being dead? I am not going to ban or even issue an infraction (if another Mod decides to thats up to them) to be honest from a personal point of view, your comments are not worth it (they never were)

Bullying, think on........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here