Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has to go....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
What's the PIG up to coz right now is pay him double to come back. Lunacy from Stockdale, he really does look like a rabbit caught in headlights.
That error was the pass back to the goalie...in the air, both Stockdale and Dunk went for the ball but Jones,being good in the air sneaked in between them...but Stockdale made two brilliant saves...one point blank to keep the scores down...why must we always have to have a scapegoat...it's a team game. Must admit Marshall played a blinder...seems opposing goalies take Super Saving pills when they come to the Amex.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Its the first time I have used this excuse, against other teams we have struggled to even make chances, we got into positions tonight and against another team we would have won by a big margin. The only reason we didn't win was due to Stockdale

Agree with that

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Too good to go down. You heard it here first as that means we will.

Who to blame? Whoever thought clunge and baldock were the answer. Take them out and shoot them. And for letting murray go to reading on loan.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Personally, I've already been more entertained this season than I was all last season. There was a horrible little spell towards the end of the first half that felt like a tribute to OG where we spent about a dozen sideways passes reaching the halfway line before inevitably giving the ball away. Compare and contrast with most of the rest of the game where we reached the halfway line straight off, then started to think about our options. It's a massive improvement. IMHO, like.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Personally, I've already been more entertained this season than I was all last season. There was a horrible little spell towards the end of the first half that felt like a tribute to OG where we spent about a dozen sideways passes reaching the halfway line before inevitably giving the ball away. Compare and contrast with most of the rest of the game where we reached the halfway line straight off, then started to think about our options. It's a massive improvement. IMHO, like.

Agreed - if we carry on playing like that we'll be ok.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
[/B]

While I agree he had a good game he wouldn't fit in our system. Also they wouldn't have scored at all but for a howler from Stockdale. Would you be prepared to watch the type of football that creates goals like theirs as opposed to goals like ours given that they, also, only got a point?

Yes, yes I would

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Hey THPP.

You're right to a degree, but...... League position speaks otherwise. We must do better

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

We will be the prettiest playing team at the bottom

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hey THPP.

You're right to a degree, but...... League position speaks otherwise. We must do better

I'd suggest that much of the shortfall is down to the hefty number of points we surrendered in August before we signed anybody worth signing. OK the Blackpool game was points chucked away, but Forest was a good solid away point won, and tonight we were only thwarted by a superb performance from Marshall in Cardiff's goal. I'm personally pretty confident that the league position currently gives a false reading of how well the team is performing. It'll come good, mark my words, or I'm a former dutch marine.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
10 points in 10 games thats relegation form.we were unlucky tonight but we still only came away with a point at home as well against a poor mangerless Cardiff side.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
Last 3 home games:
71 shots at goal.
20 on target.
3 goals.
ThereLiesTheProblem
Doesn't matter how good there keeper was most are shots were at him or just to the side of him a good finisher would find the corner of the goal and beat him that's whays needed

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
......or, theirs was great, ours was average but despite our stupid amount of shots, we could not capitalise and we do not have the quality to put teams away. ......Is the right answer.

Charlton
Brentford
Birmingham
Blackpool
We created a lot of decent chances tonight: against a lesser keeper we'd have scored two or three. Granted though, we do need a decent striker.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd suggest that much of the shortfall is down to the hefty number of points we surrendered in August before we signed anybody worth signing.

Nail on head. Mainly due to our parting company with managers at inconvenient times, but those early points lost were bad for the club - are we allowed to say that now?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Nail on head. Mainly due to our parting company with managers at inconvenient times, but those early points lost were bad for the club - are we allowed to say that now?

This. I think it's obvious that Sami knows what he's doing and the team are responding, it's getting there but we're playing catch up at this stage as the squad we started with was atrocious. We'd still benefit from another striker but I'm still hopeful Baldock is the man for the job.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
" a bloody good " striker would have made no difference tonight. Messi would not have scored against Marshall tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here