Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think the question should be, who would want it under the current circumstances???...If Jones stays and Burke stays, that probably rules out a lot of people and probably the reason why we ended up with Hyypia in the first place. Remember Sammy Lee had signed a contract to be assistant and very quickly had a change of heart.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree that Hoddle and Brighton are a good fit. Hoddle would get the tactics right and have the pull to attract a decent loan striker.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I think Danny Murphy will become a very good manager. If I were a B&HA supporter he'd be my choice.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think people should understand that TB doesn't employ proven Managers.
Gus Poyet, Oscar Garcia and Sami Hyppia.

All unproven (in England), inexperienced (in England) and CHEAP.
It's all about penny pinching. That's why Hyppia hasn't been paid off to walk after TEN GAMES without a win.

I think that is really harsh. Tony Bloom has gone for a slightly different type of manager to the average Championship manager but two out of three have done a great job. Hyypia looks like he's going to fail and I think that may bring an end to the experiment. Assuming Hyypia goes, I'd be very surprised if Bloom gambles on another unproven Championship manager. Someone like McDermott, who may not be inspiring to many, would be a good choice as I'm sure he'd get us safe with this squad and build a team from there.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

I take your derisory comment fully on board. But, visiting managers of his ilk, whilst riling us, show a damn sight more passion than the current manager has in his little finger. I hated what the dwarf did when he came here last season with Forest, but he's a motivator and that's what we need at present. Definitely rather have him on our side .

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I take your derisory comment fully on board. But, visiting managers of his ilk, whilst riling us, show a damn sight more passion than the current manager has in his little finger. I hated what the dwarf did when he came here last season with Forest, but he's a motivator and that's what we need at present. Definitely rather have him on our side .

sorry , but just found the thought of "wee billy" and our board working together funny for some reason !

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Try and get David Moyes in a room with TB and try and sell the dream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here