Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading Away

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Was it Reading away a couple of seasons ago when the Oscar song first got an airing or have I imagined that? Someone let me know as I have a small wager on it.
Yes it was, that game was on Sky. Drew 0-0

Majotity didn't know or couldn't hear the last part of the chant so just hummed along

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yes it was, that game was on Sky. Drew 0-0

Majotity didn't know or couldn't hear the last part of the chant so just hummed along

Yessssss! Cheers. I was one of those hummers...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I heard at that game

Oscar Garcia, he drinks sangria,
He came from Barca to bring us joy.
dum de dum dum dum de dum etc
Please don't take our Oscar away.

The Barney Rubble bit was the line I could not make out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We should sell this out. We're top, they're going to be right up there and it's not far away.

We don't have another Sat away game south of Derby until Boxing Day. Next closest after that will be Cardiff on Feb 20th. Going to be a big day for all those that pick a couple of away games to make each season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
http://stadiumdb.com/news/2015/10/reading_mixeduse_complex_along_madejski_revealed

16reading2.jpg
16reading3.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I expect we may get a few road rage incidents around Reading then eh ;)
To be fair the whole southeast is a giant car park.
The M4 was always a lovely clearish motorway in the week about 5 years ago...Now it's just ridiculous for a few hours every morning in the week and crashes are relentless.
When the IKEA opens next year and other big companies it will get much worse....Running out of road space and desperately need a new bridge over the river Thames as well.

Normally moan about places not building the infrastructure etc,but now it's lack of road space :eek:

Dec 15, 2014
Here
As I understand it the driver-less (although attended) cars will help with the congestion in motorways such as the M4. As you can move cars behind others that give space for sudden stops then this Leeds (see, I'm still focused on the match) to more space on the motorway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here