simmo

Feb 8, 2008
239294-will-smith.jpg

Nothing to shout about today mate.

You got a duck!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
58-4 Hants have decided to give the middle and tail some batting practise.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pants 63/5

Good captaincy to hold Mills back....he'll be chomping at the bit to have a rip at this lot.

TEA.

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hants going along nicely at above four an over with half their batting still to come.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just seen the score. Another Sussex debacle. It's going to be a long season.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Predictably Shahzad and Hobden are leaking runs, no chance of us playing Surrey or Lancs next season if this goes on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shahzad Mahmood is going to be an interesting one. His lack of control is woeful, and he leaks runs like nobody's business, but that's all fine IF he keeps taking wickets.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hampshire very nearly at the magical three figure mark and all for the loss of only six wickets.

EDIT: Make that seven. Bloody Goff messed up my post by having a double wicket maiden. Inconsiderate pie-chucker that he is

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hampshire very nearly at the magical three figure mark and all for the loss of only six wickets.

EDIT: Make that seven. Bloody Goff messed up my post by having a double wicket maiden. Inconsiderate pie-chucker that he is

I think what has impressed me (and indeed you) the most is the SPEED at which Hants have almost got to that 3 figure score. It's that sort of intelligent attacking batting that not only puts bums on seats, but also means they won't be leaving batting points on the table come the 110 over mark. If Sussex had any brains about them whatsoever, we'd have scored a few more than 3 poxy batting points. :nono:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think what has impressed me (and indeed you) the most is the SPEED at which Hants have almost got to that 3 figure score. It's that sort of intelligent attacking batting that not only puts bums on seats, but also means they won't be leaving batting points on the table come the 110 over mark. If Sussex had any brains about them whatsoever, we'd have scored a few more than 3 poxy batting points. :nono:

they certainly appear to be keen on a day off next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here