Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone here think Trump is a safe bet for Pres?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

if he were to do so, wouldn't he become the nominee for the Republicans? seems thats the immediate line of attack from Trump, being stabbed to take over, a pre-coup if you will. i'd say he has to go down with Trump. can the Republcans (or anyone) enter a new candidate for the election, whens the cut off for this sort of thing?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
They could do a massive WWE style face turn and sack them all off and bring in Sanders, do a complete 180 in terms of policies and win the election. That'd be hilarious.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I posted on the wrong thread accidentally. D'oh!

I could make President of the US with cock-ups like that :D

Unless you were born an American you can't be US President. I made the mistake of telling a US Senator that I could be US president.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I see Clinton has died on her arse with a four minute coughing fit in Cleveland.

Health problems getting more and more visible. Can only help Trump.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
US politics. Laughable. The choice for Americans is appalling. Meanwhile I'd say the same for 'world' politics. Laughable.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Please explain

He's done zero for black people in his Presidency, if anything race relations are at an all time low in recent history since he came to office.

Imagine a black politician from Chicago who after 2 terms as President of the United States leaves Chicago, his home town, in no better off position than when he started.
He talks up about about the Police, yet says and does nothing everytime a black person is killed in Chicago.

He's the guy who introduced policy that allows someone to be accused of rape on college campuses to have zero right of reply or legal representation in the matter as well as no Police involvement. He's created colleges as judge and jury and where by the presumption of innocence until proven guilty is removed. You can have someones life ruined and tainted with a heinous accusation all on the word of someone who is not allowed to be questioned.

Obama dances to the tune of whoever pays him the most. That's why he's done more for the gay lobby than the blacks.

He aint no progressive, he's a fraudulent regressive.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
US politics. Laughable. The choice for Americans is appalling. Meanwhile I'd say the same for 'world' politics. Laughable.

Selling well in the US:-

nobody_for_president_shirts-r43efe560a5e849fdb8e684709047ff6d_jy599_324.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He aint no progressive, he's a fraudulent regressive.

and you're an Australian who knows naff all about US except what you selectivly read/watch from highly biased internet sources.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Whilst Trump is worrying I think people need to look closer to home for a really scary possibility ...... The Netherlands. Leading the polls for next years election is Geert Wilders who has published a promise in his manifesto to close all mosques as well as ban the Koran and Muslim immigrants.

This right on our doorstep.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whilst Trump is worrying I think people need to look closer to home for a really scary possibility ...... The Netherlands. Leading the polls for next years election is Geert Wilders who has published a promise in his manifesto to close all mosques as well as ban the Koran and Muslim immigrants.

This right on our doorstep.
#remain [emoji33]

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
and you're an Australian who knows naff all about US except what you selectivly read/watch from highly biased internet sources.

Selectively? I watch and listen to them all. How about you? Maybe you know **** all.

I think Gary Johnson is the best candidate for the job based on everything i've read and past performances at political levels. How about you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here