Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan - Cork City

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I actually hate Burnley almost as much as palace. Over the last few years starting with that infamous home game where they won 1-0 to that sanctimonious **** that started a thread on here a week ago it appears that they are the new gobshites if the footballing world- taking over where Orient used to be for us.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I actually hate Burnley almost as much as palace. Over the last few years starting with that infamous home game where they won 1-0 to that sanctimonious **** that started a thread on here a week ago it appears that they are the new gobshites if the footballing world- taking over where Orient used to be for us.

Wow what a short memory you have.

Burnley helped us into the play offs.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Anyone would think Cork City have got Cristiano Ronaldo on their hands...

A £150k right back..... Hardly make or break is it.

I'd rather we be more concerned with a big money striker coming in.

Just feel Cork City FC are touting for the most money possible utilising social media.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Just feel Cork City FC are touting for the most money possible utilising social media.

How?!??! Bids are same as ours.

His agent is touting him to earn more dollar not the club. Cork city need as much dollar as possible, recently went bust, but this I'd NOT what they are doing.

Work with two cork city fanatics.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
If the Burnley interest is true it's like their scouting system now just consists of waiting to see in the media who we're bidding for and then gazumping us! Nice and cheap and simple. C**ts.
They don't need to worry about scanning all the media (including Irish) - they just need to watch this forum. NSC jeopardising yet another transfer?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm fairly relaxed about this one. We have some good plus points that will be an attraction to a young player like Lenihan.

Our facilities where he'll work, train and develop are as good as any bodies

We've led the way with our interest so he'll know we really want and believe in him, not just jumped in at last minute like Burnley allegedly

His path to first team football will be clearer and easier here.

On the flip side, if he just wants top money then we're ****ed

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Where are these clubs NAMED?

In the local press, on the clubs forum and by various Twitter accounts associated with the club.

Common knowledge that we've had a bid accepted but the lad is still attracting interest from a host of PL teams with a second bid now accepted.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
In the local press, on the clubs forum and by various Twitter accounts associated with the club.

Common knowledge that we've had a bid accepted but the lad is still attracting interest from a host of PL teams with a second bid now accepted.

Sorry. Can you show me the link where hull have had a bid less than Brighton, and burnley have bid more than Brighton? Also can you show me where the two lesser bids were rejected which would all prove your point.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Sorry. Can you show me the link where hull have had a bid less than Brighton, and burnley have bid more than Brighton? Also can you show me where the two lesser bids were rejected which would all prove your point.

Follow @CorkCityFCNews on Twitter. They pretty much have every angle covered.

Also visit the Cork Evening Echo, they cover his pending transfer and relate to Hulls previous bid.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Follow @CorkCityFCNews on Twitter. They pretty much have every angle covered.

Also visit the Cork Evening Echo, they cover his pending transfer and relate to Hulls previous bid.

So one bid rejected ( doesn't meet valuation), ours accepted. No touting up the fee.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well seems he is meeting us this morning, so chance for Bloom to get a deal done.

Interesting to see his agent appears to be the 'prolific' Graham Barrett

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
At least he's visiting Brighton on a sunny day. Might be rainy when he goes up to Burnley. If he's familiar with the concept of pathetic fallacy, it'll make his decision a formality.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Well seems he is meeting us this morning, so chance for Bloom to get a deal done.

Interesting to see his agent appears to be the 'prolific' Graham Barrett

And what a beautiful day for him to have a look around and might even visit the game this afternoon. Let's hope it's pissing down up north and riots when he visits :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here