Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber on Albion match day ticket prices

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
tl;dr

But most businesses with BHAFC's turnover that needed a cash injection of £1m a month, every month, would usually be looking at the senior management team to find out why!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Those STs are £625, aren't they? So about £27.20 a game. I have a half share in a Season Ticket, and, although 'upset' is not the right word, there's no way that we'd bother with a season ticket if the costs for picking and choosing games was only an additional 10%.

Can't please everyone, but I certainly prefer the way that the club looks after the 20K fans that commit to every game in August, as opposed to people that pick and choose and still want to sit in the best seats.

It's not as if there aren't offers to casual fans either: 4 games for £100, and/or 2 games a season where you can get in for £10.

This is so correct, take the £7-00 travel subsidy off the £27-20, and thats £20 per match. With the clubd interest free direct debit option...............
nothing else to say really.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He is not paying for our tickets though is he. He is subsidising the players wages.

But he doesn't have to, he does so out of love for the club, without that income either tickets would cost far more or the players we could sign would be far worse

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Good for you and how fortunate :)

£32 ticket (print at home), free travel from Eastbourne (return), 4 beers.

£48 spend

⚽⚽⚽️-⚽⚽

Far cheaper than an afternoon at any other major sporting event. In fact less than £10 ph!

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nice bit of spin
regards
DR

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you deduct the season ticket holders and then guess the spread of single game tickets, the number paying £48 is going to be quite small.

Although I can see how it is way beyond your comprehension

Jan 30, 2008
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you deduct the season ticket holders and then guess the spread of single game tickets, the number paying £48 is going to be quite small.

Although I can see how it is way beyond your comprehension
**** sake, that was my original point , go back to sleep noddy :facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here