Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Is Dunk back Monday? It's not over.
Wilson really is so weak and just doesn't look interested. He'll never make it at Man Utd - such a disappointment after the excitement of him coming down

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I love being in the Championship!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Well it's crystal clear. it's sh1t or bust on Monday, the fans have to make the most noise ever and we have to pick a team who are up for it.

I want KLL to start with Bong behind him, and on the evidence of the last 3 matches alone neither Wilson nor Baldock deserve a start.

Not having Dunk and Stephens tonight was huge.

And I wasn't that impressed with Wednesday either.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bugger.

We need Knockaert back. What's the odds of him playing on Monday?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Of the two teams Wednesday might be the more disappointed as they could have kicked on and got a 3rd or even a 4th but they didn't really get after us.

Now is the time for EVERYONE to support the team and turn the AMEX into a CALDERON of FRENZY on Monday night and be the TWELTH man and ROAR us to VICTORY.

No time for WHINGERS or DEFEATISTS now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is Dunk back Monday? It's not over.
Wilson really is so weak and just doesn't look interested. He'll never make it at Man Utd - such a disappointment after the excitement of him coming down

At the moment sunshine no matter what you think of Wilson there isen't a queue waiting to fail his place...so let's get behind them on Monday

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Writing was on the wall when some fools were posting on NSC how we were going to smash a second string Derby team with Knocky and Skalak scoring two apiece etc.....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Of the two teams Wednesday might be the more disappointed as they could have kicked on and got a 3rd or even a 4th but they didn't really get after us.

Now is the time for EVERYONE to support the team and turn the AMEX into a CALDERON of FRENZY on Monday night and be the TWELTH man and ROAR us to VICTORY.

No time for WHINGERS or DEFEATISTS now.

:thumbsup:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I am feeling confident. A third would have dented it, but we can win 2-0 at our place. Murphy in for Hemed, Dunk in for Goldson, Lua Lua for Knockheart and GO FOR IT. Bobby strapped up on the bench and come on to score in extra time. IT'S THE STUFF OF DREAMS.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
At the moment sunshine no matter what you think of Wilson there isen't a queue waiting to fail his place...so let's get behind them on Monday
That's what I intend to do 'mate' if you read my post. And yes Murphy can play up front as can Lualua

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here