Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would imagine it's more the fault of the people that commit the crime?

And not a million miles away from the OB station.

image.jpg

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Actually the gutless **** that made the film did not then turn up to court to back it up, so those that pleaded not guilty had their cases thrown out.

We will have to agree to disagree on this Dave. I'm sure none of them will lose any sleep over comments on a forum like this. Having met all of them, and knowing 3 of them very well - all are sound blokes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I just don't think I'll ever get the mentality of it but then I don't want a part of it so it doesn't really matter if I get it or not.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
That makes very odd watching.

Does anybody actually touch anybody else?
Lots of Danny Dyer noise and a length of plastic being thrown around, but nobody touches anyone else.

It all looked rather embarrassing.
But I can't help thinking in the 'post off debrief' it was a massive toe to toe rumble of epic proportions.

They all are. Thankfully this generation have a little more dignity.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Actually the gutless **** that made the film did not then turn up to court to back it up, so those that pleaded not guilty had their cases thrown out.

We will have to agree to disagree on this Dave. I'm sure none of them will lose any sleep over comments on a forum like this. Having met all of them, and knowing 3 of them very well - all are sound blokes.

im sure... we have all been silly ***** at some points in our lives. Sometimes youre caught, sometimes youre not. Its over for them now.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Thing is today it's seen as shocking and so forth and when i first started going in 1988 it was the towards the tail end of the holligan problem in this country but i agree,remember Leeds, West Ham, Wolves all with far greater numbers on both sides in pitched battles in West street,East Street and the laines, on the seafront and in and around town on a Friday and Saturday night,every other week there was always skirmishes.
You should've been around when Chelsea came to town In 84. Lively? I should say so. :ohmy:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yeah they were drinking in the Albion pub on Albion hill so I heard ,way before this happened, bloke took the footage from the flats on grove hill , key witness failed to turn up so those that went not guilty walked while the others got time:rolleyes:
regards
DR

And a certain main lad from the yids was present

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Barely a stones throw from John St Station...but if the Argus report is to be believed (big ask I know...) - it took the plod 15 minutes to reach the scene. Make of that what you will.

See post 305:p

Stones throw? Don't you mean roadworks barrier throw? ???

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We were probably on different sides! Looking back on a mega recent thread, you , me and DIP made a strange team, oh how contrare!

This post/edit has gone very boobies up!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here