Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis.....Have we bought a pup?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I imagine he's just being introduced slowly. He did get kicked in the face within five minutes of making his debut. Probably not used to the physical nature of English football. A kick in the face is a bit far, admittedly.

Didn't help that the ref wouldn't let him come back on the pitch for about five minutes after that kick, either.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm losing faith I'm afraid. At the risk of repeating the famous David Lopez thread, I'm not sure what he does? No pace, poor control, poor game awareness, his only grace is that he has not played enough minutes to be wholly judged.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He's certainly got pace and used it today for that counter attack where the ref gave that dubious foul against him. Other than that, he doesn't look like the dangerous winger/attacker that I hoped. Although, he's not really had a chance and there must be something about him to have been playing for Feyenoord. Needs a bit more match time maybe?

He's certainly got pace and used it today for that counter attack where the ref gave that dubious foul against him. Other than that, he doesn't look like the dangerous winger/attacker that I hoped. Although, he's not really had a chance and there must be something about him to have been playing for Feyenoord. Needs a bit more match time maybe?

Needs to get a decent shot off when in a great position! Deffo pup!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed. Quite strong too. Would persevere for a bit.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Agreed. Quite strong too. Would persevere for a bit.
I reckon CH must have enough faith and think he's worth developing. He could easily have made a more defensive sub for Murphy with 10 mins to go.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He got himself into decent positions today but looked a bit too desperate to impress. Once he plays a few for matches and settled down I'm sure he'll be a good player for us.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There is an add on to web browsers that removes any mention of the kardashians, and one that removes any mention of justin beiber. I'm wondering if we can get one installed on NSC that removes any mention of Manu. I don't have any issue with him, my issue is that every single thread that mentions him descends into the same Elvis Puns over and over again. It's tiresome. Ignoring the thread isn't an option if you want to have a proper discussion about our players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here