Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****Official Match Day Thread - Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton and Hove Albion*****

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We either need to come up with a system that either Baldock, Colunga or COG will score in, or sign the perfect striker for our formation on loan ASAP.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I think this is the first time I've wanted us to loose, i just think that hyppia should play more defensively or f*** off, and if we lose, maybe bloom will do the ****ing off for hyypia

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
at last someone blaming those at fault, but unfortunately Sami will be the fall guy

He is the one sending the players out in a strange formation. The players are not the problem, lots of top flight experience in that squad

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The players ARE good enough.

I really don't know what you can be basing that on.

I do agree the tactics are wrong, and making matters worse, but this squad is mid-table at BEST. I didn't quite know how Oscar got us to scrape into the play-offs last season and this squad is obviously weaker. The differences between top and bottom in this division aren't great, so it doesn't take much of a decline in your squad to go from the fringe of play-offs to the fringe of relegation.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've moaned enough tonight. Nothing but positivity from now on...We can do this!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here