Votes: 28 11.4%
  • Something else (please state)

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Always logged in on my iPad, not on my phone though. My eyesight is too shocking, although that might change if I get my 6 plus next month....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Always logged in on all the devices I use - and I have a proper password !!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I don't log in if I am only having a quick look to see any new threads but only use mome pc as don't have tablet or smart phone.

If I intend to spend any time on the board I log in because I prefer to use my settings of 20 posts per thread rather than the default 10.

Either way, if I see something to which I wish to contribute, it only takes a few seconds to log in.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't log in if I am only having a quick look to see any new threads but only use mome pc as don't have tablet or smart phone.

If I intend to spend any time on the board I log in because I prefer to use my settings of 20 posts per thread rather than the default 10.

Either way, if I see something to which I wish to contribute, it only takes a few seconds to log in.

You know you can set it to 40 which is even better ?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Only really login when i want to post something or quote someone.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I only log in to post; I don't log in that often..!

This may of course change based on whatever these advertising plans are ???

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
[mQUOTE=Bozza;7230111]Before I unleash hell on earth upon some NSCers*, I'm curious as how people use NSC.

I am logged in all the time for example. On my laptop, on my iPhone and on my rarely used iPad - I'm perma-logged in. I never have to fill in my username and ridiculously long password (designed to stop people hacking my account and posting rude things) to access NSC - just open up a browser and I'm in.

However, at any given time NSC has approximately 1/3 of users logged in and 2/3 not logged in. What I don't know is how many of those 'guests' are registered users of NSC, but just happen to be not logged in.

So, are you always logged in, or do you only log in when you have something to contribute?

(* - different adverts for those not logged in)[/QUOTE]

I'm probably the same as you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. I tend to access the forum via tapatalk which keeps me logged on all the time.

It also logs me on automatically when I go through the web view option.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I'm always logged in at on home laptop and at work, but use Tapatalk for phone and tablet but also always logged in.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Always logged in, mainly because I get to view the board with my desired settings and my ignore list is honoured.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I only ever use my iPad for NSC and stay logged in.

I bet there are a few passwords of Calderon, Vicente, Ulloa on this board too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here