Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giant screen on the pitch for Boro game

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Beam back now sold out. So about 5k watching in the West stand. Is that the full capacity of the lower tier?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wigan had this, I assume ours would be similar..

ChTQMr-WYAAPfC_.jpg

It's large but not giant though.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Beam back now sold out. So about 5k watching in the West stand. Is that the full capacity of the lower tier?

This might be a silly question but is transport going to be an issue with 5,000 people all rocking up at 12pm?!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
So- the current FAQs-

1. Travel is NOT included. Whether staff at Brighton Station / Falmer will enforce this for those coming from / to the city centre remains to be seen.

2. Will there be travel chaos? Unlikely with only 5000 people but aiming to get there at 11.30 not 12.30 is probably a sensible strategy.

3. Beam back from one camera or Sky Sports footage? I don't think this has been confirmed.

4. Will they run out of beer and pies in the West Stand before 12.30? Almost definitely.

5. Can we drink beer in the stand? Yes.

6. Is it sold out? Yes.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
7.... Will we be allowed to stand during the game?

8... Will the attendance be announced and if so, will it be tickets sold or actual numbers there?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Can we get old norm to lend us the screen he used for his gigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Can parking be bought on the day tomorrow at the Amex or does it have to be pre-booked?

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Just wondering what record crowd for beamback is, Google a bit vague but suggest just over 43000 for Leeds V Rangers fairs cup QF in 1968 at Ibrox . any one know different

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Just gone through Brighton Station- no queuing system so train tickets are required. Queues for the ticket machines can be massive on Saturday so factor that in if you're planning on cutting it fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here