Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Luciano Vietto off to Saints from Atletico, I reckon he'll do well there.

Meanwhile, we are not even being LINKED with players anymore. What gives?
I'm going to link us with Gregoire Defrel because he's decent, Leicester were linked with him before they spent their striker cash, and, well, he hasn't actually gone anywhere yet.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Isn't he injured? (But yes.....)

Still wouldn't mind Judge from Brentford.

I would always look at Italy on the basis it's harder to score out there, so in theory 8-10 goals are worth more here........ just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he is injured, but that shouldn't stop us from signing him if he's been identified. He won't come cheap, nor will an Italian pushing double figures. Judge is a good call, as we probably need cover for Gross, and IIRC, Judge can play as a wider attacking midfield player as well as ACM/number 10. We do need to add some PL experience.
I know Gibbs will cost, and want high wages, and probably wouldn't want to come here, but he's quality, got that PL experience, is a good age, and it doesn't look as though he's got too many suitors. We do need to spend a bit of money on two or three players.

levs

Jul 10, 2017
Jonathan Calleri anyone. Were interested a while back, wasn't particularly impressive at West Ham (although didn't get much of a chance). So market value may have dropped, has a point to prove plus now has premier league experience. Maybe the pacy forward we're looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

levs

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone else think we should go back in for Jonathan Calleri? We were interested last year, so CH must rate him. He wasn't particularly impressive at West Ham but didn't get a lot of starts. But on the other hand his market value may have gone down, he's got premier league experience now and probably has a point to prove.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
One of the most exciting rumours so far. Just about feasible if they want him to have regular first team football.... here's hoping.

He is a regular for Everton though, if he improves this season as much as he did last he will be in the England squad by the end of it.

More chance of me playing for the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here