Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britons warned get out of Tunisia,ASAP.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Whereas calling someone a donkey is OK? I bet you quickly scrambled about on google looking for a couple of links to back up your ego and didn't even bother reading them properly. You do know you are accusing British Troops of being War Criminals or doesn't that figure in your posturing?

The difference between calling someone a retard and a donkey is that donkey’s will not offended by that term. And no I have not accused our British troops of being war criminals, just Bush and Blair of starting a war in Iraq under false pretences based on lies, deceit and against the will of the UN and the world. Do you not understand the contradiction in preaching democracy and then going against the majority undemoratically?

They made a mockery of what the West is supposed to stand for and the double standards of Bush and Blair, carried out in our name, is now used by extremists as part of their recruitment marketing tool against the West.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The difference between calling someone a retard and a donkey is that donkey’s will not offended by that term. And no I have not accused our British troops of being war criminals, just Bush and Blair of starting a war in Iraq under false pretences based on lies, deceit and against the will of the UN and the world. Do you not understand the contradiction in preaching democracy and then going against the majority undemoratically?

They made a mockery of what the West is supposed to stand for and the double standards of Bush and Blair, carried out in our name, is now used by extremists as part of their recruitment marketing tool against the West.

This

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

A retard also wouldn't be offended by the term but nice try in switching the point from lobbing abuse to whos is valid according to your selective and questionable criteria.

You really dont know much about history do you? Nuremburg set the standard for "I was only obeying orders" as being no defense, hence if you are claiming an illegal war you are not only implying that our troops are war criminals. But also giving succor to the enemy who seeks grievances to radicalize people to kill us.

Maybe you think calling the war illegal makes you sound clever and has no consequences. i do. I think you should apolgise for insulting the troops and also creating greater risk for people on here for stirring up extremism.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A retard also wouldn't be offended by the term but nice try in switching the point from lobbing abuse to whos is valid according to your selective and questionable criteria.

You really dont know much about history do you? Nuremburg set the standard for "I was only obeying orders" as being no defense, hence if you are claiming an illegal war you are not only implying that our troops are war criminals. But also giving succor to the enemy who seeks grievances to radicalize people to kill us.

Maybe you think calling the war illegal makes you sound clever and has no consequences. i do. I think you should apolgise for insulting the troops and also creating greater risk for people on here for stirring up extremism.

And you call yourself an expert in trolology? Obvious is obvious.

Poor effort and in bad taste to boot.

Dec 29, 2011

Why should troops be immune to insult? We are a nation of free speech; you, he and I are allowed to express any opinion we like against anyone we wish. People in the armed forces are doing a job just like you and I do, you seem to think they're above the average person just because there is a chance they'll die in their job? Patriotism is instilled by the people in power to maximise the amount of people willing to fight and die for causes which have absolutely nothing to do with them, and you've obviously been suckered into it as you think troops are immune to criticism.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

You are posting on a forum which is read by thousands, and if someone reading this has a child or family member with mental or physical disabilities, using the term “retard” loosely as a joke, then yes they would be offended by it.

Our troops follow a strict code of conduct in line with the Geneva Convention and they cannot be held responsible for their governments initiation of war. However soldiers who break the GC during a time of conflict have and are convicted of their crimes. Are you really trying to compare our forces to the Nazi’s for the benefit of your argument??? Unless you can give me a list of all the war crimes shared you will find that you are the one who has insulted our troops? This list will be required in your follow up comment.

The real consequences of denial and not holding our leaders responsible for their actions is far more dangerous to Westerners than holding them accountable. If Blair and Bush were to face trial/prison, it would be hard for extremists to play the “double standards” of the West card because we would be seen to be practicing what we preach. At the moment though it’s people like you who feed the hypocritical notion of our Western civilisation to extremists for the benefit of their propaganda.

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
TBH, this theory is widely accepted and agreed on by most people (posters) whether they be perceived as left or centre or right. I think most realise that going into Iraq was wrong, however to keep blaming every killing often in countries that were not involved in the invasion of Iraq, is a bit shortsighted.
Best get the British holidaymakers out of suspected trouble spots and perhaps let the millions of moderate Muslims sort out the perceived minority of radical extremists. The peaceful surely have the money and the arms/power to defeat this small minority of murdering radicals....if they want to.
Exactly this. Most agree now that it was great error of judgement and much damage was done to the image of the West. But how much longer must this reasoning go on for? Are we still going to be saying this in 20 years time to excuse the fanatics' excesses?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

Just amazes me how Milosevic and Karadzic can be taken to The Hague but Blair is a Freeman.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Yep, and although Bush & Blair’s war wasn’t an act of genocide, the unnecessary Iraqi death toll and destruction far exceeds that of Milosevic and Karadzic.

Can anyone indite Blair for War Crimes or is he ''untouchable'' ?

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Can anyone indite Blair for War Crimes or is he ''untouchable'' ?

Stoneham Park is probably correct in saying #36 "the UN Council can deem the invasion illegal, however in order to do so, a complaint must be made by a UN member. No complaint has been made, so no UN investigation has taken place."

At the moment the best we can hope for is the long overdue Chilcot Inquiry, and if proved that he acted illegally according to international law, then maybe he could face a trial. If not, history will judge him.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You are posting on a forum which is read by thousands, and if someone reading this has a child or family member with mental or physical disabilities, using the term “retard” loosely as a joke, then yes they would be offended by it.

Oh please dont try reposting the same rubbish with a bit more of a twist on it and hope you will get away with it. Neither Donkeys or retards are aware, everyone else is offence by proxy and meaningless.

Put it another way. What you are saying is that you can insult me without my consent in a manner which you choose, but I can only insult you back in an acceptable way that you decide post hoc? Really? Where do clowns like you get off? there's an old saying, don't dish it out if you cant take it..

Our troops follow a strict code of conduct in line with the Geneva Convention and they cannot be held responsible for their governments initiation of war. However soldiers who break the GC during a time of conflict have and are convicted of their crimes. Are you really trying to compare our forces to the Nazi’s for the benefit of your argument??? Unless you can give me a list of all the war crimes shared you will find that you are the one who has insulted our troops? This list will be required in your follow up comment.

Please dont quote the GC to me as I'm ex forces and you are confusing to issues. Wether the game is allowed and how to play the game, the GC is how to play the game and has nothing to do with what I am calling you to account on.

That is wether the game is allowed, ie you said it wasn't because you claimed it is illeagal. This is also something troops can be held accountable for, when the Allies crossed the Rhine in WW2 they declared the SS a criminal organisation to which its members where held accountable to at Nuremburg..

The real consequences of denial and not holding our leaders responsible for their actions is far more dangerous to Westerners than holding them accountable. If Blair and Bush were to face trial/prison, it would be hard for extremists to play the “double standards” of the West card because we would be seen to be practicing what we preach. At the moment though it’s people like you who feed the hypocritical notion of our Western civilisation to extremists for the benefit of their propaganda.

Ah classic Rubber/glue false argument here. Theres no double standards or htpocracy being promoted by extremists, Its a straight up we are better, they are morally corrupt, they need to be conquered. Which is what you help with you vacant claims.

So you are

Making claims of an illegal wars without providing any legal judgements,

Accusing our forces of being war criminals due to above claim.

Aiding groups Like ISIS by claiming illegal war and illegal actions by troops who then use it as justification to recruit.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why should troops be immune to insult? We are a nation of free speech; you, he and I are allowed to express any opinion we like against anyone we wish. People in the armed forces are doing a job just like you and I do, you seem to think they're above the average person just because there is a chance they'll die in their job?

Well yes and yes. You are free to insult are troops. Put it another way. They risk their lives so you are free and sfae to sit on your back side and insult them so what does that make you?

Patriotism is instilled by the people in power to maximise the amount of people willing to fight and die for causes which have absolutely nothing to do with them, and you've obviously been suckered into it as you think troops are immune to criticism.

I didn't say troops were immune chump, Im just say call it as it is.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

G7Za0.gif

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Oh please dont try reposting the same rubbish with a bit more of a twist on it and hope you will get away with it. Neither Donkeys or retards are aware, everyone else is offence by proxy and meaningless.

Put it another way. What you are saying is that you can insult me without my consent in a manner which you choose, but I can only insult you back in an acceptable way that you decide post hoc? Really? Where do clowns like you get off? there's an old saying, don't dish it out if you cant take it..

Please dont quote the GC to me as I'm ex forces and you are confusing to issues. Wether the game is allowed and how to play the game, the GC is how to play the game and has nothing to do with what I am calling you to account on.

That is wether the game is allowed, ie you said it wasn't because you claimed it is illeagal. This is also something troops can be held accountable for, when the Allies crossed the Rhine in WW2 they declared the SS a criminal organisation to which its members where held accountable to at Nuremburg..

Ah classic Rubber/glue false argument here. Theres no double standards or htpocracy being promoted by extremists, Its a straight up we are better, they are morally corrupt, they need to be conquered. Which is what you help with you vacant claims.

So you are

Making claims of an illegal wars without providing any legal judgements,

Accusing our forces of being war criminals due to above claim.

Aiding groups Like ISIS by claiming illegal war and illegal actions by troops who then use it as justification to recruit.

That's better you are learning. Calling someone a clown is much more civil than using the term retard, monkey brain.

How can you insult our troops by comparing them to the SS. The SS were the Nazi's exicutioners and ethnic cleansers ??? You are grasping at straws with this one mate and I have never accused our forces of any crime, only Blair and Bush.

I don't have to provide [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] with a legal argument because these claims are all in the public domain, by people who are better eductated than you or I. The Chilcot Inquiry is a million word document. Is that what you want from me ???

You may have been in the forces or may not have been, but I suspect probably not.

Get in the bowl

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That's better you are learning. Calling someone a clown is much more civil than using the term retard, monkey brain.

How can you insult our troops by comparing them to the SS. The SS were the Nazi's exicutioners and ethnic cleansers ??? You are grasping at straws with this one mate and I have never accused our forces of any crime, only Blair and Bush.

I don't have to provide [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] with a legal argument because these claims are all in the public domain, by people who are better eductated than you or I. The Chilcot Inquiry is a million word document. Is that what you want from me ???

You may have been in the forces or may not have been, but I suspect probably not.

Get in the bowl

christ you are a slippery *******, its not a direct comparison but an example of a legal judgement in the case of the SS, and the lack of in your argument.. You have accused our forces of a crime, involvement in an illegal war.

You are not paying attention, I dont want a illegal argument to your wild claim of an illegal war. I want you to reference a legal Judgement in a court, that declared the war ilegal. You really are a retard theres no two ways about it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
christ you are a slippery *******, its not a direct comparison but an example of a legal judgement in the case of the SS, and the lack of in your argument.. You have accused our forces of a crime, involvement in an illegal war.

You are not paying attention, I dont want a illegal argument to your wild claim of an illegal war. I want you to reference a legal Judgement in a court, that declared the war ilegal. You really are a retard theres no two ways about it.

Absolute swollen monkey 4rse to your first paragraph :lolol: and with regards to the rest, has Blair been exonerated from taking us to war under false pretences? No.

As stated earlier, Blair disregarded his top legal adviser's warning that attacking Iraq would be illegal without further United Nations backing. That is good enough for me and it's down to Blair to prove otherwise.

If there wasn't any serious questions hanging over the legality the Chilcot Inquiry wouldn’t be required let alone taken so long, but I guess this is too cryptic for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here