Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Watching all these 'Tolerant Liberals' having a melt down is incredible to watch. The same with Brexit.
I'm not a Trump fan by the way but people need to get over not getting the political result they want.

I'm more concerned that I'll drown first in the tears of left-tards way before the polar ice caps melt.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Is there any rush to quashing your fears and stopping him invading Mexico, invading Canada,gassing people and completing his world domination plans though.

I cant see him completing your fears in one term in office,and surely world domination will take longer that 8 years even if he gets re elected,the next president may just call it off at that stage.....so your rather high ended concerns seem somewhat unfounded.
Cant see any benefits to invading Mexico either, Canada maybe.....its very pretty.

And cant imagine Queeny being embarrassed at all as the petition states, nice of all these people to be concerned for her though.

Can he hold off his impeding invasion of Canada and the gassing of the masses. I have booked a holiday for July starting in Vancouver

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Watching all these 'Tolerant Liberals' having a melt down is incredible to watch. The same with Brexit.
I'm not a Trump fan by the way but people need to get over not getting the political result they want.

Right, because right wingers have been completely silent for the past 20 years.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Muslim's are not all suicide bombers - but all suicide bombers are muslim.

I'm anti-suicide bombers!

Which completely ignores the fact that many more people in the USA have been killed by terrorist acts perpetrated by white supremacists than by muslims in the last few years.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

No we don't. We need to keep fighting for what we believe in.

That's democracy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Soon we'll be a tiny little island with no allies in a hugely corrupt world, perfect for invasion or "monkey work" for other counties.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Which completely ignores the fact that many more people in the USA have been killed by terrorist acts perpetrated by white supremacists than by muslims in the last few years.

Are you saying that just because they have their own born and bred terrorists irrespective their ethnicity or religion that they should then ignore the risk of adding more from coming in from elsewhere ?

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

I think just people with guns in general. If he wants to safeguard his country a ban on guns or more stringent policys might help

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
The petition that "Donald Trump SHOULD make a state visit to The UK " has now topped 10,000 signatures, so the government will be forced to respond to that.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
And democrary involves respecting those who believe in something else -not always the strong-point of those who like to fight for what they believe in.

Nah it's not. Democracy is men hitting women at a womens march and then being protected by said women because of his political alignment, democracy is also smashing up windows, burning cars and dividing everyone up into very specific and very tiny boxes.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The petition that "Donald Trump SHOULD make a state visit to The UK " has now topped 10,000 signatures, so the government will be forced to respond to that.

I don't actually like Trump, in fact I think he is a dangerous idiot, however i dislike the dick heads walking through Brighton with their irrelevant placards and pseudo liberals views more, where do I sign?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Nah it's not. Democracy is men hitting women at a womens march and then being protected by said women because of his political alignment, democracy is also smashing up windows, burning cars and dividing everyone up into very specific and very tiny boxes.

You'll see plenty of that when Trump does visit. The Lefties cant do peaceful protests, they will also take advantage of the situation to smash shops up and nick anything

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Do you mean 100,000 ?

No, 10,000. At 10,000 the government must respond; at 100,000 there must be a debate in parliament. As parliament has spent all day debating the petition to PREVENT him coming it would be a bit pointless having another one should this petition reach the trigger figure.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You'll see plenty of that when Trump does visit. The Lefties cant do peaceful protests, they will also take advantage of the situation to smash shops up and nick anything

Funny story, well I suppose it isn't but I had to laugh. When the riots happened in Charlotte a few months ago they smashed things up and looted (all in the name of love trumping hate and black lives matter of course). The amount of basketball gear from the stores they looted was astronomical on Craigslist, it went from 20ish things for sale to over a 1000 that week in that category. So sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here