Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I got halfway through season 3 then realised GOT is complete and utter shite!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
After reading the books, i occasionally peruse this thread with the smug look of a person with inside knowledge ;)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Interesting that HBO are doing season six when we have been waiting for three years for the book to be written!

Season Six won't relate to Book Six - bear in mind that this is Season Four and we're still only on Book Three.

At the current way of doing things, it will likely cover stuff from Feast For Crows/Dance With Dragons.

Interesting that HBO are doing season six when we have been waiting for three years for the book to be written!

Not really. G Martin has already said that he doesn't care how closely the series follow the books and he has given a full synopsis of books 6 and 7 to HBO so they can follow a rough guideline towards the same ending in the series as the books have. The only thing he retains with regards to the series is the right to author one episode per season. The series is going further and further way from the books now.

And he also said in an interview on radio 4 that he is 2/3 rds through writing book 6 and it wil be finished later this year.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Season Six won't relate to Book Six - bear in mind that this is Season Four and we're still only on Book Three.

At the current way of doing things, it will likely cover stuff from Feast For Crows/Dance With Dragons.

Isn't the current series going to cover parts of those books anyway given the "going back in time" aspect of them

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just recently got in to GOT but am now up to date and I am really enjoying it

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Amazing episode last night, best of the series so far! We all love a courtroom drama and WHAT a performance that was from Peter Dinklage!

I agree! I thought Dinklage's speech was incredible. I'm looking forward to how his storyline plays out in future episodes/seasons.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
You mean the one that will be on Sky Atlantic tonight?

The episode came out this morning for the US. I've just watched it using some dodgy streams.

What an episode though, you've got a good one coming up.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Bugger me Bob that was the closest i have ever come to throwing up from watching TV!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Holy ****ing *****ing hell that was good.

I knew it was coming, but it was still awesome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here