Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Grabban

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Horribly disappointed if this is true...I wanted him lastime (when I thought he was good). But now I know he's not, no no no!
But worse, is that my hope that we had 'something hot' in the pipeline would be incorrect. Please let this be nonsense. :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With a player like Grabban? I'd rather Manu was playing.
From what we've seen so far you appear to be making the same point as me, which is an expensive pity.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If true, he is the type of player we need so I wouldn't put it past Hughton to go for him. That said we may get close to a deal and then he will go to Derby.

I would be surprised if he went for him - I have seen lots of him over the years. I really don't think he is good enough. At Millwall he was awful. At Rotherham he scored goals but they were in League 1 or League 2 at that time and a lot were penalties.

At Bournemoth first time around he scored goals but again lots were penalties. At Norwich he could hardly get the team and he threw a fit when his girlfriend had an affair with Bradley Johnson so they got rid of both Johnson and Grabban

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I would be surprised if he went for him - I have seen lots of him over the years. I really don't think he is good enough. At Millwall he was awful. At Rotherham he scored goals but they were in League 1 or League 2 at that time and a lot were penalties.

At Bournemoth first time around he scored goals but again lots were penalties. At Norwich he could hardly get the team and he threw a fit when his girlfriend had an affair with Bradley Johnson so they got rid of both Johnson and Grabban

Yeah I agree, and nice on Brad, didn't hear about this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Everything counts in large amounts.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I somehow doubt whether Tony Bloom ever forgets when somebody poos on him! Grabban probably needs us, more than we need him. And when the roles were reversed he shat on us, ended up at Norwich, and no doubt wished he'd not been such a Grabban Bar Steward.....you might have gathered it's a :nono: from me!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I somehow doubt whether Tony Bloom ever forgets when somebody poos on him! Grabban probably needs us, more than we need him. And when the roles were reversed he shat on us, ended up at Norwich, and no doubt wished he'd not been such a Grabban Bar Steward.....you might have gathered it's a :nono: from me!
Grabban didn't poo on Tony, neither did pilchard.
Nor did anyone else from the countless failed deals the Albion have attempted in between the those 2, that's just business. Yes it's business conducted poorly, but it's just business.

Given the unlikely choice between Gabban or nobody, I'm sure Mr Bloom would be more than happy to hand over a lucrative contract for signing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here