Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which striker would you like to see the club bring in?? For me, Benjamin Moukandjo

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Tom cairney at Fulham could do that Pritchard role. Be interesting to see how he gets on tonight against Newcastle.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Who would I like? The perfect #10 Sebastian Giovinco of course. But as we could never afford him, the only chance would be a loan spell after the MLS finishes a la Liam Ridgewell, and I guess that isn't on any more. Maybe next season in the Prem...

Ooooh, I'm drooling...

Can you imagine this in the mighty stripes?

Last edited:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Vydra for me too, I've still got scars from that night he and his Watford mates ripped us a new one, and our defence was meant to be good! Forrestieri was another of that team, unfortunately he's at Wednesday now and even if they were prepared to sell, now they seem to have an abundance of forwards, I doubt they would sell to a rival.

Also the lad from Cardiff, I can't remember his name, we were after him before. If it's someone similar to Baldock that scores more, I think hes as close as it gets.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it will be an unknown, to us, from the Spanish Secunda Division or an Eastern European although I would be more than happy with Vydra, but there is probably another one out there of similar quality but cheaper.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Sergio León, a nippy Spanish striker who knows where the net is. Scored 23 goals for Elche last season in the Segunda, despite that they didn't get promoted, also has a year left on his contract.

https://youtu.be/Ax9-bZwESi0
Can't believe I forgot him! Signed him on FM for £1.5M and he was absolutely sh!t hot, fired us to the prem by scoring a hatful as the little man playing off of Tomer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here