Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS have apparently burned the Jordanian pilot alive

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
tauting kicking and stabbing many times on defencless animals, thats where it starts
please do not get me started on how muslim states treat their animals, this mind set flows over to how some treat other humans
animals, woman, children, and anyone who disagrees with their idiology.

Animal abuse is animal abuse. You are coming across as quite the Islamophobe. I don't blame you, the way it's been irresponsibly reported. Cruelty happens in slaughterhouses up and down the country every day.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
These are not Halal pigs, shirley?

I don't think I suggested that cruelty in abattoirs was solely the province of Muslims and Halal meat production. I know it isn't, I've witnessed how chickens arrive in the supermarket.

Religion of Peace.

1036ae06d4.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently 5 ISIS prisoners have now been moved to a prison Jordan usually uses for executions. I'm not a supporter of execution but in this case I don't blame the Jordanians at all. My only concern is that it will make the terrorists martyrs.

Being reported now (C4 News) that they are going to be executed tomorrow. Only hope now is that the continued ISIS atrocities turns yet more against them leading to some form of agreement to obliterate the lot of them. Also inhuman that the pilot was killed a month ago and they have been stringing everyone along with their 'negotiations'.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I agree with that. The hard core of them would have been children and teenagers who witnessed their families being killed during the Iraq war.

Psychologically I can understand the native born IS being mental, but it is harder to make sense of the ones who go out there to fight.

There have been a number of people who have explained their reasons for joining terrorist organisations. The ones I have heard have all talked about how they felt marginalised and have been attacked or hounded for being Muslims. Basically in this day and age it can be very difficult growing up as a Muslim and being blamed for what the terrorist orgainsations are doing across the world. This makes some young, angry and impressionable Muslims easy pickings for those who wish to influence them into beleiving that their is a war going on and they need to pick sides.

Given some of the responses on this thread, and others I don't think it is that hard to understand. I will of course get called an apologist while trying to explain this. There is much psychological evidence to suggest that if you treat people in a certain way they are very likely to start behaving as such. So if we assume that all Muslims have the potential to become terrorists then..........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't think I suggested that cruelty in abattoirs was solely the province of Muslims and Halal meat production. I know it isn't, I've witnessed how chickens arrive in the supermarket.

Okay then.

Being reported now (C4 News) that they are going to be executed tomorrow. Only hope now is that the continued ISIS atrocities turns yet more against them leading to some form of agreement to obliterate the lot of them. Also inhuman that the pilot was killed a month ago and they have been stringing everyone along with their 'negotiations'.

:clap:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

6a0133eeb234af970b0154325b5368970c.jpg

Christianity - Religion of Peace.

Or google about the Anti-Balaka, a 'Christian' militia, I can't post any of the google images that came up when I searched them as they are too horrible, so please look yourself.

No one on here (including you I presume) thinks the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church or those in the Central African Republic represent Christians so you shouldn't think the same about ISIL and Muslims.

I went to a Mosque at the weekend in Birmingham, and met the Imam, he said to me 'tell the people we are not IS, get them to come to the Mosque and see the peaceful people we are'.

ISIL are not representative of Islam.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There have been a number of people who have explained their reasons for joining terrorist organisations. The ones I have heard have all talked about how they felt marginalised and have been attacked or hounded for being Muslims. Basically in this day and age it can be very difficult growing up as a Muslim and being blamed for what the terrorist orgainsations are doing across the world. This makes some young, angry and impressionable Muslims easy pickings for those who wish to influence them into beleiving that their is a war going on and they need to pick sides.

replace muslim and terrorist with teenager and gangs. you're not wrong, but this is far less complex than muslim prejudices. and like gangs, the source problem is the "communities" that shelter them and excuse their indiscresions in the early phases of rebelion, turn a blind eye as things escalate.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It is all such a tragic state of affairs. Much of ISIS who are in their early 20's now were children when the violence all began, before they got indoctrinated into this despicable ideology - war, murder, violence is all they have ever known. Violence breeds violence, evil breeds evil.

I don't know how this is all going to end - I can only see this getting worse as more children grow up in that terrible place, many as orphans, and inevitably become indoctrinated. **** you Tony Blair for making our country contribute to this.

RIP Jordanian pilot and all the other victims of this evil cult.

Fxxk you Mustafa for daring to attempt to pass ANY blame for this atrocity at anywhere other than at the murdering scum that did this. I joined this thread hoping you might have an ounce of shame for your constant anti west propaganda but fully expecting that you would not, true to form I was proved to be correct.

Earlier this week on another unrelated thread you described democracy as being archaic and failing and should be changed for something different or some such like. Sounds awfully like the kind of speech given at some of the more extreme mosques supporting Hamza and Choudray? Are you really just a nobody with unusual opinions, or are you carrying out a campaign of subversion? Either way, you really are a wrong 'un.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Perhaps the only way to stop these brutal killings of aid workers, journos etc is to keep them all away. Perhaps the West should keep out of it completely, and the countries in the Middle East stop killing each other in so many countries. As the extremists are only a minority, and many countries over there have money and military power, then they have to sort out the infighting and the extremists, otherwise the problem in the Middle East which has been a powder keg for years, will just carry on indefinitely. Meanwhile we have to keep an eye on the growing troubles spilling over in the West.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Not all Germans were bad people just as not all Muslims are bad now. It doesn't make it right - it is just cynical manipulation of propaganda by a minority of bad guys.

Absolutely correct.....not all Germans were bad people.

However, because they failed to challenge Hitlers 'brownshirts' when their numbers were relatively small, it culminated in over 60 million people losing their lives in the 2nd World War.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Given some of the responses on this thread, and others I don't think it is that hard to understand. I will of course get called an apologist while trying to explain this. There is much psychological evidence to suggest that if you treat people in a certain way they are very likely to start behaving as such. So if we assume that all Muslims have the potential to become terrorists then..........

It doesn't take much for our species to return to a primative state, you just have to look at what happened on Black Friday when shoppers out for a bargain turned into chimpanzees.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Your reaction is a good example of why this horrific murder is a success for ISIS. You are quite rightly angry about what happened - but you seem to be irrationally and somewhat bizarrely accusing me of being a Jihadist simply for trying to add a bit of context. I can only imagine how you would react to actual Muslims.

As always, it is important to understand what is happening and why it's happening. It's crucial that we don't let our attitudes shift to one of hate or intolerance towards people who aren't responsible for these atrocities - it's what ISIS wants.

The only people responsible for these atrocities are those fighting under the black flag of inhumanity, yet YOU choose to blame a western political leader who has not been in power for around 10 years. You are displaying your own hate and intolerance whilst cloaking it once again in a moderate veil.

Once again, stop putting your disjointed anti western spin on what others say. You are either an attention seeker or you truly believe that the west is entirely to blame for what happening in the middle east, either way your spoutings cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Untrustworthy bunch of blood thirsty heathens.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The only people responsible for these atrocities are those fighting under the black flag of inhumanity, yet YOU choose to blame a western political leader who has not been in power for around 10 years. You are displaying your own hate and intolerance whilst cloaking it once again in a moderate veil.

Once again, stop putting your disjointed anti western spin on what others say. You are either an attention seeker or you truly believe that the west is entirely to blame for what happening in the middle east, either way your spoutings cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.
Hang on, don't you know that Mustafa has a greater insight into this than the rest of us though? He keeps telling us this so it must be true, right?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Nuke the ba sterds! Turn their part of the desert to glass.
It's the only way to rid ourselves of these Psycho's.

If it was possible to eliminate ISIS without killing innocent people I would support extermination.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here