Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Islamic Future of Britain

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
4th century science and education.

Take a trip to Istanbul and ask any of the Turks who have had access to a good education whether they believe in God - I would be confident they would tell you no, or don't know.

The same applies in Iran, Egypt, or wherever - anyone with access to good education is generally agnostic or atheist, or with a limited devotion to religion.

That's strange because if you visit any church congregation you will generally find an above average IQ. Most I've been part of have had teachers, lawyers, judges, business leaders, doctors, dentists etc. as key members.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Britain is in denial. There is no real public debate on a historic event that is transforming the country. Mention of it occasionally surfaces in the media, but the mainstream political class never openly discuss it.
What is that historic event? By the year 2050, in a mere 36 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation.
This projection is based on reasonably good data. Between 2004 and 2008, the Muslim population of the UK grew at an annual rate of 6.7 percent, making Muslims 4 percent of the population in 2008. Extrapolating from those figures would mean that the Muslim population in 2020 would be 8 percent, 15 percent in 2030, 28 percent in 2040 and finally, in 2050, the Muslim population of the UK would exceed 50 percent of the total population.
Would you be happy with this??

Maths, statistics and trending clearly wasn't a subject you took at school then ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So?

500 years ago Britain was a Catholic country.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the World. Why is it any surprise that it is growing in popularity in the UK just like everywhere else?

No it isn't. Youve be reasing to much Islamic/liberal defeatist propganda. The only claim claim to that is breeding and thats looking a bit shakey.

The retention rate of Converts to Islam after 2 years is 14%, for christianity its 94%.

Added to that sept 11 created a million christian missionaries, half in africa. That continent is now majority christian which it wasn't 15 years ago. Christianity, a varient of catholacism is growing fast in china.

I agree with most of the rest of your post, but I am not afraid to speak my mind on Islam or christianity, both can rot imo. ditto Judaism and all the rest.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What is that historic event? By the year 2050, in a mere 36 years, Britain will be a majority Muslim nation.
This projection is based on reasonably good data. Between 2004 and 2008, the Muslim population of the UK grew at an annual rate of 6.7 percent, making Muslims 4 percent of the population in 2008. Extrapolating from those figures would mean that the Muslim population in 2020 would be 8 percent, 15 percent in 2030, 28 percent in 2040 and finally, in 2050, the Muslim population of the UK would exceed 50 percent of the total population.
So 4% in 2008, 8% in 2020, 15% in 2030, 28% in 2040, 54% in 2050, 106% in 2060, and 210% in 2070.

So in 2070, for every human alive in Britain, there will be more than 2 Muslims. How does that even work?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
So 4% in 2008, 8% in 2020, 15% in 2030, 28% in 2040, 54% in 2050, 106% in 2060, and 210% in 2070.

So in 2070, for every human alive in Britain, there will be more than 2 Muslims. How does that even work?

you know how it works,stop being pedantic

failing that,you can keep your head well and truly buried in the sand

D

Deleted member 22389

Britain is in denial. There is no real public debate on a historic event that is transforming the country. Mention of it occasionally surfaces in the media, but the mainstream political class never openly discuss it.
Would you be happy with this??

No I wouldn't for the simple reason it requires to much change. It's already happening now with parts of Sharia law slowly being slipped in.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...c-law-is-adopted-by-British-legal-chiefs.html

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you know how it works,stop being pedantic
I know that the figures don't stack up the way they've been put. 4% in 2008 doesn't suddenly become over 50% in 2050.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Using your extrapolation by 2060 they will exceed 100% and by 2070 will represent 200% of the UK population.

Now that is frightening.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This would seek to presume that the population of the UK would need to be around 110 million.

And, of course, a sustained 40-year+ growth rate.

110 million with 200% of this being Muslim. Frightening. I am beginning to get Farange's message now.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Oh FFS it seems every day when I log onto NSC there is yet another thread that has either been started or hijacked by the far right nutters on here. Do these people live in a perpetual state of fear and dissatisfaction with their lot? If the number of them on this board represents a cross section of the UK then I really worry for this country....

Islam will suffer the same fate as Christianity. Science and education will make sure of that.

Although we do need to stop ruining Middle Eastern countries and help them gain access to those things.

Is the correct answer.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
So?

500 years ago Britain was a Catholic country.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the World. Why is it any surprise that it is growing in popularity in the UK just like everywhere else?

The big thing for me is that if somebody identifies as a Christian they'll usually be viewed as a bit simple, whereas if somebody identifies as a Muslim, we generally accept it as part of their cultural heritage.

Islam is just as stupid as Christianity. They still believe in a make believe man up in the sky. We are just too scared to mock these people, like we mock Christians, for fear of being labelled racists

what we need to do is supply the Muslim world a fair amount of condoms. That should slow it down. They bread like rabbits.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
If this ever became true, I.e. 50% of the country Muslim, clearly it would be very concerning indeed. There are numerous countries in the world with a significant Muslim population ie more than 25% and there are lots of examples of violent extremism in these countries where the Muslim extremists want the whole country to live under sharia law. This is not scare mongering but simple facts. We can't ignore reality. There are of course numerous other examples of . countries where the sizeable Muslim population lives peacefully with its non Muslim neighbours.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Oh FFS it seems every day when I log onto NSC there is yet another thread that has either been started or hijacked by the far right nutters on here. Do these people live in a perpetual state of fear and dissatisfaction with their lot? If the number of them on this board represents a cross section of the UK then I really worry for this country....

Sorry, why is it being far right to discuss a major issue in the world. Stick with reading the guardian where everyone is soo lovely.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Sorry, why is it being far right to discuss a major issue in the world. Stick with reading the guardian where everyone is soo lovely.

Its not a major issue though, it is fearmongering, pure and simple. I don't read the Guardian thanks, I am just a realist.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It's not "far right", it's just plain stupidity to discuss TerryBerry1's nonsense figures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here