Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City away

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
How many of us going up on the 9:00 GWR direct train?

Me+2.

7 of us (but only to Portsmouth). We're then on the 11:30 Portsmouth to Bristol train but due to Southern, getting the 9:00 GWR train down there to make sure we make it, and then an hour in the pub.

Southern office told me to allow 2h 30mins via their route to get to Fratton tomorrow morning. F*ck that.

eggshell blonde

Oct 21, 2007
Portslade
7 of us (but only to Portsmouth). We're then on the 11:30 Portsmouth to Bristol train but due to Southern, getting the 9:00 GWR train down there to make sure we make it, and then an hour in the pub.

Southern office told me to allow 2h 30mins via their route to get to Fratton tomorrow morning. F*ck that.

Drove down today...M4 j18 to 19 congested so allow plenty of time....off to the pub.

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
According to a local journo you'd sold over 1k on monday and ticket sales had passed 18k, if you can bring 1.5k thats a cracking effort fair play

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Im on the BluesAway coach. Not getting picked from Hickstead until 11.50!!!!!!

Better get there in time for at least 2-3 in a pub. Somehow I doubt it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Im on the BluesAway coach. Not getting picked from Hickstead until 11.50!!!!!!

Better get there in time for at least 2-3 in a pub. Somehow I doubt it.

It's only 2.5 hours away so there should be plenty of time

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Catching the Seagulls Travel Coach from Worthing at 11.20am, should be there in good time.

My last four away trips have all been wins...................................:ffsparr:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Gave up my SkySports a month back, as I can't justify the expense any more. Need us to get promoted so I can see us on MotD next season.

Bother.

B1ackbird

Nov 4, 2016
Hello, city fan here, enjoyed my trip to your new stadium last season, and will be back in April.
If you want hassle free parking, aim for Bedminster CC. Decent bar and five minutes from the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here