Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's friendlies v Portsmouth and Charlton

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So, the app on my phone is no doubt permanently logged in?
I can't see a way of logging out.
Do I have to remove the app from my phone every time I want to watch Seagulls TV on my laptop?

Screenshot_20180724-221716.jpg

Click on, where I've highlighted, then you should see the log out tab.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
View attachment 99084

Click on, where I've highlighted, then you should see the log out tab.

That's the view I get on my laptop, I don't have a problem logging in/out on the laptop.
My app looks nothing like that. It's my app I need to log out of while I view on the laptop,

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That's the view I get on my laptop, I don't have a problem logging in/out on the laptop.
My app looks nothing like that. It's my app I need to log out of while I view on the laptop,

Its the same principle, I did it tonight on my laptop.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Balogun was super-quick. We should have scored in the first half. Only conceded once the kids came on. Button looks utterly reliable at the back. Hadn’t seen Gyokeres play until today, for his 20 minutes he looked IMMENSE

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Locadia out injured for 2 weeks

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
v Charlton

Bruno looked imperious and Button looked sound. Towell (in the right wing position) got a lot of the ball and it could have been more.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
So basically with Locadia and Andone missing crucial pre season fixtures, we're going to spend the first month of the season with Glenn Murray up front on his own again.

Appreciate all he's done for the Albion over the years, however I had hoped Muzza blowing out of his arse after 65 minutes would be a thing of the past this season.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So basically with Locadia and Andone missing crucial pre season fixtures, we're going to spend the first month of the season with Glenn Murray up front on his own again.

Appreciate all he's done for the Albion over the years, however I had hoped Muzza blowing out of his arse after 65 minutes would be a thing of the past this season.

Hemed?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Agreed.
Its DISGUSTING how the club have utterly failed to invest in the team YET AGAIN this summer.

We'll be the new Derby this season. Mark my words.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
459 away fans for a friendly is very decent. Well done all who attended.

Agreed a good turnout for an evening game. Shame on those that walked out when the first teamers went off at 70 minutes. Don't the youngsters deserve your support as well?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Agreed a good turnout for an evening game. Shame on those that walked out when the first teamers went off at 70 minutes. Don't the youngsters deserve your support as well?

Don't be so hard on them - early leavers need pre-season training as well. Good practice for those games where we're 1-0 up with five minutes to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here