Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club and their self importance/arrogance

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's rich. That's a lot of posts for someone who never posts about the Albion. I bet you haven't ever been to a game but yet you love going at people who've expressed their displeasure based on Albion related subjects. Any chance to be objectional.[/

image.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Very strange - I must be losing my touch as I had several goes at pointing out that I wasn't have a go at you other than one comment. And I'm fairly sure I mentioned that I preferred the early days of messageboards when it was a discussion of views rather than lots of white noise and people passing off their views as fact. I'm sure people can dig up a few examples of me doing that but on the whole, I have always tried to express my views as my views - apart from when there are hard facts that people are ignoring. And no, I'm not married or have kids but I have no idea what that has to do with the price of eggs. I'm as good as married, 44 and drink occasionally if that makes you happy. Anyway, I'll leave you an empty room to have an argument in as my attempted light hearted replies seem to have driven you to apoplexy.

No, you are wrong,my replies to you were meant to be light hearted ----- you just don't get my sense of humour-----never mind:thumbsup:

The only thing that drove me to apoplexy was watching The Albion last season:wink:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No, you are wrong,my replies to you were meant to be light hearted ----- you just don't get my sense of humour-----never mind:thumbsup:

The only thing that drove me to apoplexy was watching The Albion last season:wink:
Fair Do's - one of the reasons I don't post much is I get too drawn in and find tone too difficult to judge And looking back at posts in the past, I do get a bit preachy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You alright today chap? Eating properly? Ringing your Mum? Take care of yourself, it's the weekend, engage in something productive.

Thanks for your concern. I think the excitement of next season is getting to me hence why I'm on a footy forum. Maybe we should start talking about the Tory party evil ways or the dangers of Isis. Maybe that'll sort my eating disorder out?

Mackerboy

Sep 20, 2011
It was just frustrating as players turned up for a match and got told to sod off. Could of been notified better that was all. Great we are signing players and all for that but crao for the players who wanted time and money and could of been avoided. Last week this week anyway as be by turfed out now

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It was just frustrating as players turned up for a match and got told to sod off. Could of been notified better that was all. Great we are signing players and all for that but crao for the players who wanted time and money and could of been avoided. Last week this week anyway as be by turfed out now

After some effort, and remembering the techniques I was taught when first confronted by Ulysses, I managed to decipher the first three sentences. However, the fourth has me totally stumped. Please could you have another go, as I sense that the dramatic thrust and insight is contained therein and it would be a shame if I missed it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Do you even English?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here