Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 15th minute round of applause for Preston fan Dylan Crossey

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Why does a thread like this have to have people bickering. Like Bozza said if it's not for you don't get involved.
RIP

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why does a thread like this have to have people bickering. Like Bozza said if it's not for you don't get involved.
RIP

All that matters is: When does DICKS open :drink:
Then on 15 minutes I clap and shed a tear for a young fella from Preston.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Shame this thread has been de-railed.

Deepest sympathies to the young lad's family. Tragic.
This. Although I'll go further - I think it's a disgrace. No need for so many of the comments on this thread. ..

Thoughts are with the family - goes without saying I'll be joining in on 15 minutes.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very
disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much more
important than that."
Think the great Bill Shankly was wrong in this case

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Horrible news. Me and the son will of course clap. As I would hope others would if it were one of us

The thread a year or so ago about the young Crystal Palace fan needing treatment showed that this is just a bloody game and some things are just far bigger.

Best wishes to his family and if a minutes applause can go some small way to giving them some comfort then anyone that doesn't is heartless.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Read my posts. Dylan incredibly sad. But clapping won't bring him back, sadly... but could affect our result
Honestly, given the option of providing some comfort to a family who are going through something I couldn't even imagine or winning three points I'll take the former everytime.

Football isn't everything.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Can't be at the game today but will stop to think of you all applauding at the Amex. Booked a London show before fixtures came out (starts 1500hrs) so I won't stand alone in a crowded theatre and applaud for a minute if that's OK ! But seriously, this is the right thing to do in remembrance of this young lad, and imagine how pleased we would be if PNE fans were doing the same for a Sussex boy. Hope their tribute at Deepdale goes well and brings some comfort to Dylan's family.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Honestly, given the option of providing some comfort to a family who are going through something I couldn't even imagine or winning three points I'll take the former everytime.

Football isn't everything.
This is the correct answer
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?100751-Dylan-applause-at-Brighton&

And from our OS

"Minute's applause for Dylan Crossey

Albion fans are being encouraged to take part in a minute's applause for Preston North End supporter Dylan Crossey.

The 15-year-old, who was a regular at Deepdale, tragically lost his life in a car accident and both sets of supporters will applaud his memory in the 15th minute of Saturday's game."

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hesitated on what to put on my opening post, not wanting to appear to tell people what and how they should post. But I posted what I did in the hope that this thread would remain respectful.

I was just looking at NSC's live analytics and noticed a fair few visitors from pne-online.net, so I popped over there. This thread has been linked to on their forum, so I came back to it for the first time since I made my opening post.

Words fail me, they really do.

Preston fans visiting NSC: all decent Albion fans, which is most of us, will share your minute with you this afternoon. Please don't allow the lone voice to taint your perception of the over 27,000 or so at the Amex this afternoon, as well as those unable to make the game.

Needless to say, a posting restriction has been given to one poster as a result of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here