Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The seafront Nightclubs...

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Had some good nights out in my yoof, at Catfish club, Zap, or Honey Club. Work parties usually ended up raving at the Gloucester, showing the pished up stoodents how to do it.

Weekly plan was to get w@nkered on a pub crawl around the lanes, try your luck pulling the lasses at Pav Tav, then on to one of the above.
Spent many a night at The Catfish between 97 and 01,even went to a Wedding on the 16th August of a couple who met in there the night England drew in Rome to qualify for France 98.The Bride was with a girl from my home town of Farnham ,i went over to say hello and the rest is history.

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
One´s when I was In Brighton I was so drunk that I can´t remember that nightclub but I bet it was good anyway:drink:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton really struggles now. Audio is OK, but they give away entry for free to much for my liking and it's not big enough to attract bigger names

i remember the days when size really wasnt important, it was about the crowd, the venue and often the smaller the better. fondly recall Marshall Jefferson :bowdown: in the Escape.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It's a shame that it's fallen so far from the days of the Zap, Honey, Beach and Funky Buddah but that's just the way things go,nothing lasts forever.

Brighton has been a haven for cheese and crap music for a long time now, with the odd few notable exceptions. There's probably no single reason for it, the rave scene is just a bit weak over here at the moment which is wierd seeing as it's been blowing up everywhere else in the world for a few years now.

Most of the decent music orientated clubs in London have their numbers boosted by Italians and Spanish where the dance scene is still going strong, but even London has lost some of it's best venues in the last few years. It doesn't help that kids these days are totally lame.

All that said, Audio was quality on Saturday night, absolutely rammed and James Zabelia smashed it :thumbsup:

Now they were they days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here