Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i bumped into james wilson today :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once bought the next packet of butter to Peter Ward in Sainsburys.

I know to a lot of people it wouldn't matter but do you remember what sort of butter it was ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Pretty sure I saw Nathan jones running (at quite a pace) along seafront by meeting place cafe at lunchtime today. Any reason why he'd not be with Luton today?

I think most clubs don't train on Wednesdays.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He tried to hide it, but you could se he was well chuffed to meet me.

Anyway just had to let you all know , as i dont bump into albion players very often.
Got a pic with him and he seemed a very nice down to earth bloke :)

I will tell you quite a funny story about an Albion fan asking for a pic with CH - That particular fan could well post on here I don't really know but if he does he might well recognise himself from this

Chris and I were leaving the ground after the home game against Birmingham around 7pm or so.

A really drunk guy was heading back into the ground looking for one of the Events Suites and obviously didn't know where he was going so he stopped Chris to ask him directions but was too drunk he didn't even realise it was Chris and said '' Hey mate can you tell me how to get to ...................... wherever it was he wanted to get to'' Eventually he had an awakening and realised who he was asking directions from. It was pouring with rain and we were trying to get to car park but the guy wanted a photo but then he couldn't get his phone to take a photo. so he kept stopping other people who passed to take a photo for him until he eventually found someone.

Now obviously everyone he stopped all wanted a photo as well so in the end it felt like we were filming a remake of the film ''Singing in the Rain''

It was quite funny actually especially the bit where he asked Chris for directions. Thank **** I am not famous, I don't think I would be so tolerant but I suppose it comes with the territory.

If that person posts on here and recognises himself from this tale, it would be interesting to have him identify himself because it was funny on the night.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I will tell you quite a funny story about an Albion fan asking for a pic with CH - That particular fan could well post on here I don't really know but if he does he might well recognise himself from this

Chris and I were leaving the ground after the home game against Birmingham around 7pm or so.

A really drunk guy was heading back into the ground looking for one of the Events Suites and obviously didn't know where he was going so he stopped Chris to ask him directions but was too drunk he didn't even realise it was Chris and said '' Hey mate can you tell me how to get to ...................... wherever it was he wanted to get to'' Eventually he had an awakening and realised who he was asking directions from. It was pouring with rain and we were trying to get to car park but the guy wanted a photo but then he couldn't get his phone to take a photo. so he kept stopping other people who passed to take a photo for him until he eventually found someone.

Now obviously everyone he stopped all wanted a photo as well so in the end it felt like we were filming a remake of the film ''Singing in the Rain''

It was quite funny actually especially the bit where he asked Chris for directions. Thank **** I am not famous, I don't think I would be so tolerant but I suppose it comes with the territory.

If that person posts on here and recognises himself from this tale, it would be interesting to have him identify himself because it was funny on the night.

Cue Ernest. :whistle:

I heard CH has a stalker and I don't mean the drunk bloke.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Came home from leave one weekend in the 70s, and found my mother sitting in 'The George' in Portslade Old Village playing cards with Peter Ward. She had no clue who he was bless her.

D

Deleted User X18H

My mother used to chit chat with Dean Saunders at the Grenadier shops. I was with her once as a yoof and Saunders came up to her in Co-op and thanked her (again ) for chasing after him with the wallet he had left at the till sometime previously. I was gobsmaked at the time.She also had no idea who he was.

D

Deleted User X18H

My mother used to chit chat with Dean Saunders at the Grenadier shops. I was with her once as a yoof and Saunders came up to her in Co-op and thanked her (again ) for chasing after him with the wallet he had left at the till sometime previously. I was gobsmaked at the time.She also had no idea who he was.

smelly

May 23, 2004

I saw Chris coming out of the West Stand with a bowl of Chilli under cling film after MKD game.
I said is that all we give you after all you do for us! Come on I'll buy you a curry.

Chris thought for a moment and said I'd love to mate but my Mrs is waiting in the car.

Gutted but thought he genuinely contemplated before deciding against incurring the wrath of Mrs Chris and going for a ruby with a pissed stranger!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I once nearly met Mike Mendoza.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I used to buy fruit and veg from Perry Digweed's Dad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here