Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 30s31 seconds ago

#bhafc : First card of the game goes to Conor Coady of the visitors for nasty foul on Joe Tex

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
DSCF5187.JPG

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Carayol hits the crossbar

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
[MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] LOL

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No shot on target yet....Getting really annoyed as 80% of our shots are blocked and are from bloody defenders.This just isn't right and the system stinks.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
No shot on target yet....Getting really annoyed as 80% of our shots are blocked and are from bloody defenders.This just isn't right and the system stinks.

The whole f**king thing STINKS mate its so shit! I'm embarrassed by how crap we have been this season!! No passion or ambition just shit!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Ferret ‏@BHAFerret 5s6 seconds ago

#bhafc :Conor Coady picks up a booking for tugging off Leon Best - 10yds inside the Terriers' half

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Scannell would be a decent signing, despite his past. Only 25 years old as well, which surprises me as he seems to have been around a long time.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The whole f**king thing STINKS mate its so shit! I'm embarrassed by how crap we have been this season!! No passion or ambition just shit!!
Same old disjointed boring weird tactics time and time again...Until we have a permanant side and a proper system we won't progress.
One striker
One winger
Defenders doing all the attacking....pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here