Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Drinking wine listening too talk sport and hearing our boys gaining another fine result whilst sitting on a roof terrace looking towards mount Etna.... All the chat was about Burnley, Middlesbrough, Derby and Hull as promotion contenders.... I kinda like this under the radar bollox....

Well done to the Albion, I am starting to think we can do this an emense result tonight after the disappointment of the late goal on Saturday...

We should be very proud I know I am....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
attachment.php

0-0
I never understood the beard, but I guess even he knows he's a ****, so he thought he might as well look like one.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This season has been so good. Remember in August when a lot of us would have gladly just settled for some upward momentum and a top half finish?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where did that 'who can't catch us now' thread go to? - Preston in 10th. can't now, and that's mathematically certain. Even for Ipswich in 8th. it's realistically impossible. Brilliant season.

And Sky Sports still talking about 'Borough and Burnley as the only game in town as far as automatics are concerned - Great!

I did, weeks ago.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Excuse me if I just channel Perseus for a second:

Kaz likes to beat the fullback and put in a low cross - Beram and Sidwell breaking into the box can profit
Skalak likes a high cross - Hemed and Dale arriving to get on the end of them
And more cover in the middle to stop Brum breakaways.

Plus Knocky for flair, Murphy for direct running and Wilson for pace when Birmingham tire.

I like it.

Take that :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Ok Warren, thanks for clearing that up"

Translation - "Oh god, Warren's completely lost it, how do I shut him up?"

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Defo given up the top two with that lineup...Miracles happen but time will tell as its not worked before.
Could have started bong and put Rosenior further forward :)

Another cracking post from the bellend who called our football team bottlers at the final whistle on Saturday.

You really do not deserve our club mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here