Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
God - that is truly tragic. He's away with the fairies.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He mentions the 'life of an injured player', and yet Andy Naylor wrote an article yesterday (I think) about how CH said he had no injuries. I presumed this meant that Kemy – as previously reported – just wasn't match fit, as opposed to being injured.

So what gives? Injured, or not fit - which is it?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
BOLrSVqWeeF8_FzS.jpg
He has a major scar on his leg. Maybe they have put some muscle in.

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
I think had we just put the 1.5 million quid he has cost us in wages in a dustbin and burnt it that would have been a more effective use of the money. At least you could have warmed your hands over it for a little while.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BHAFC has been his own personal gym and spa for nearly 2 years now. I mean come on. Who WOULDN'T take advantage of those private facilities, whilst still picking up circa £10k a week for turning up some days at nearly 10am ?

Treating us all to a bit of motion-sickness in a deserted dressing room while the rest of the squad are off working ? We should feel privileged. I for one can't wait for the next Instagram selfie, where he's wearing a hat with shoelaces on, in a sparsely furnished apartment. Or the next batch of Twitter "bants" with Leon.

Make the most of it folks. We may never see his like again.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
He mentions the 'life of an injured player', and yet Andy Naylor wrote an article yesterday (I think) about how CH said he had no injuries. I presumed this meant that Kemy – as previously reported – just wasn't match fit, as opposed to being injured.

So what gives? Injured, or not fit - which is it?

He just had a groin operation.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'll be honest, for the first time after seeing the video wishing the team luck from the empty dressing room, I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
[tweet]579200087567527936[/tweet]

I'll be honest; for the first time after seeing the video of him inanely rocking his head from side to side whilst listening to vacuous music and mouthing the odd word from his empty car in the style of big mouth billy bass, I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That isn't his leg ...:eek:

The picture came off his Twatter feed, along with some text saying something or other about his leg. How come you know what his leg and upper thigh looks like anyway?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'll be honest; for the first time after seeing the video of him inanely rocking his head from side to side whilst listening to vacuous music and mouthing the odd word from his empty car in the style of big mouth billy bass, I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy.

He looks like a lost soul, but it is hard to have sympathy when someone is the master of their own downfall. Anyone who can clock up 39 points on a driving license topped off with a bad car crash has little respect for anyone let alone themselves. He had a chance to rebuild his career with us but come June he will never have the chance to play professional football again. The sooner he is away from us and has to stand on his own two feet the better.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
He looks like a lost soul, but it is hard to have sympathy when someone is the master of their own downfall. Anyone who can clock up 39 points on a driving license topped off with a bad car crash has little respect for anyone let alone themselves. He had a chance to rebuild his career with us but come June he will never have the chance to play professional football again. The sooner he is away from us and has to stand on his own two feet the better.

he got 39 points??
also he is filming whilst driving in that video

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here