Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanee left back

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I might be wide of the mark but hasn't Rosenior played at left back in the prem?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Did Rosenior play a lot of games at left back for Hull in the season they were relegated? And didnt they lose the cup final ?
:fishing:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If Rosenior is injured as well as Bong then we'll need to have a think about it, but as it stands a left back isn't required. Murphy and Bruno have played down the right together a couple of times and they look fine.

Hopefully Bong wasn't injured as badly as we all fear.

Even if it's not bad I am sure he will miss the next game or two as a precaution. What makes you think that Rosenior is injured?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Rosenior is the man

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Rosenior is obviously a daft idea. Ben's Grandad is right. We need to panic.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think BG point is that we might miss Rosenior on the right wing in a more defensive side as Hughton has liked him to be used in tough away fixtures for example.

He may not want to play 2 attacking wingers for the game against Reading, but will probably have no choice.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think BG point is that we might miss Rosenior on the right wing in a more defensive side as Hughton has liked him to be used in tough away fixtures for example.

He may not want to play 2 attacking wingers for the game against Reading, but will probably have no choice.

I am glad that somebody realizes my concern as I am fully aware that Rosenior can play left back but to my mind the situation is not ideal if it can be easily changed. Our next 2 games are difficult away games and we play 4 promotion contenders in the next few weeks.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Moving Rosenior means two changes to the team and that's why I am agreeing with BG, we should get a loan in if there is someone who would add value to the team. I'm sure our recruitment team have ideas and options ready, but a short term deal for Ashley Cole would be very exciting.

Alternatively, if nobody good enough us available then Rosenior to left back and Calderon to start on the wing for me, with Bobby or Hemed alone up front and 3 central midfielders.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I am glad that somebody realizes my concern as I am fully aware that Rosenior can play left back but to my mind the situation is not ideal if it can be easily changed. Our next 2 games are difficult away games and we play 4 promotion contenders in the next few weeks.

But your mind is screwed by the fact you know cock all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here