Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex revell is everything we are missing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....blimey...ok then he was shit and our defenders had him in their pockets.

I gracefully retire..you obviously know a damn site more about what we are watching than I do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Revell is nothing special but our strikers are absolute shit, so yes he does look a better bet than ours. He scored didn't he, none of our strikers on the pitch have managed that this season.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
At least Revell was awake and paying attention when the ball was in our penalty area which is more than some of our players seem capable of achieving!

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Revell has FOUR goals this season in 26 games

Hardly the man to fire Cardiff back to the Premier League

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He is big, tall, won every header that came his way, put him self about and scored a well taken goal, before fluffing a great chance given to him.

This is exactly the opposite of our woeful ogrady.

We are seriously lacking up front, even paddy had a right go at ogrady when he played the ball across the face of the goal fora tap in!

If that **** burke, Sami and the Welsh menace can't see that we need a player like revell, then we are in the shit?

Christ you are not fishing either :wozza:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
A strange signing by Cardiff. Would have thought they would be making their signings further up the food chain. Can't see Cardiff threatening the promotion places this season. The only way they will sneak into a play off berth is under similar circumstances to us last season. The likes of Brentford and Watford going into freefall. They are way too inconsistent though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fair play. He and Slade know each other and know exactly what is on offer. He won't pull up trees but he will be solid and offer an out for their midfielders/defenders if Slade persists in not starting Kenwyn Jones. Bounces off defenders less than CMS but that's about it for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fair play. He and Slade know each other and know exactly what is on offer. He won't pull up trees but he will be solid and offer an out for their midfielders/defenders if Slade persists in not starting Kenwyn Jones. Bounces off defenders less than CMS but that's about it for me.

Given the chance I would grab Kenwynne Jones without a 2nd thought.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Given the chance I would grab Kenwynne Jones without a 2nd thought.

If Revell is seen as coming above Jones in the pecking order, Jones must be a shadow of the player he once was. Definitely have him in his prime, never prolific but quick, strong and physical, and weighed in with a few. Seems it's all gone wrong for him the last couple of years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here