Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Turning right across oncoming traffic.

It is not currently criminal offence to keep you waiting - correctamondo.

What should be a criminal offence is the LAST vehicle in the oncoming procession being the only one to stop.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've said this before but it still really irks me. Ordering frothy milk based drinks masquerading as coffee in a pub.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Providing a subscription based football streaming service which is clearly not fit for purpose.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Is that not a criminal offence already?

Depends where you do it. On roads where parking is enforced by traditional police traffic wardens it's a criminal offence, on streets where parking is enforced by council employed/contracted parking attendants and council-run car parks it's a civil offence. In most private car parks such as at supermarkets it's not an offence. However I notice that my local Sainsbury's (Chichester) now has penalty enforcement notices up around their disabled and parent & child parking areas, so I presume it's also civil offence in the marked areas in privately-owned car parks with penalty info displayed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The tying of plastic bags containing dog shit to trees, hedges and other shrubbery.

Whole life tariff.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why does this annoy you so much? ! Whilst technically against the highway code it is surely good manners, particular for say vans, which have no rear windows to use.

I would read it that the vehicle displaying such illuminants was in trouble or stalled, so I would slow down accordingly possibly causing a domino effect. They are there for a reason.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Walking diagonally in shopping centres.

Using "less" instead of "fewer".

Superdry.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
1. Driving only in the middle lane of a motorway
2. Ordering a pint of Guinness last in the round you're getting
3. Being Katie Hopkins
4. Out-hipstering yourself as a hipster (see owner of Silo in the Argus today).
5. Smokers standing near the door way of the pub. If you want to smoke, there's a perfectly good sea over there.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mobile phones in the back pockets of tight trousers (fit birds only).

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
(1) Driving the entire length of your journey at 40mph, regardless of whether the the road you're on is 30mph, 40mph or a national speed limit

I regularly follow people on the road to my new home for about 35 mins - The road goes from 60 down to some very slow 10-15mph hairpins. They'll do 40 all the way, holding everyone up some of the time and then going round corners on 2 wheels, bizarre.

(3) Wearing Crocs (adults only).

Error - Crocs are GREAT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here